Hacking WiiFlow - an open source GUI USB-Loader

marduk666

THE INFINITE NOOB
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dont have a lot of time right now so quick answer.

using wiiflow lite for all these answers
Q1 you could use the source menu with multi source on and select them all. then delete source_menu.ini to prevent him from accessing it to change them. also hide all views to keep him from clicking the view icon on the main screen.

Q2 with wiiflow lite yes you can just goto main settings and set nand choice to both

Q3 don't understand. they always do show full size covers just like wii games.

OK thank you, I switched to win flow lite and it boots so fast it's awsome!!!!
I cannot for the life of me figure out how to select multiple sources tho, graaaaaaaa!!!!!!

suspendedhatch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I realize this was posted in 2013, but I want to express my thanks because the WiiColEm update makes it work properly in WiiFlow Lite.

It looks like the update was based on ColEm ver 2.5, and I see now that ColEm is on ver 4.6. Some of the intervening updates have included game compatibility and bug fixes. Is there anyone still active here who would be willing to apply his updates to a newer version of ColEm or WiiColEm? Or that could point me down the path to what it would need? I have some coding experience...

Here's the updated plugins.

WiiColEm: https://mega.co.nz/#!FFgTjYJQ!VNQOzSXvAFryBzb5Ftr3vQ_XBz5DX3wamc0H2i7KcoU
Wii7800: https://mega.co.nz/#!FYYFhIzS!MEnuaEGWk3WGBRjoahpW8QjlvvERk0khtHmxxCKtwHM
JzIntvWii: https://mega.co.nz/#!UNJgHLpT!Q50z00TQud44xvb_NqVvni8v1WMX4WwyT3qIZzkYhKo

I've also made JzintvWii check all of player 1's controllers for pressing Home/Start to exit emulation, useful for changing the controller setting if you don't have a Classic Controller handy, etc.

Reactions: Tetsuo Shima

Beast101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Need help!! Installed uneek2o to my wii with wiiflow for ww games and now none of my plugins are working (snes9x,fcuegx,not64) black screens. It all works on realnand except for ww.

Reactions: eyeliner
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello colleagues,

I tried to download Wiiflow Themes from spiffy360 but after clicking on the download link it only says that you have to Register to download but Registration isnt possible as activation mail for the account either wasnt sent to the used email adress or after clicking on the activation link or copy and past it to the browser only error message is shown that Code is faulty.

So I wanted to ask if either someone could help me Register there, maybe contact through the Forum an Admin and ask him to help what would fit me best as I dont want to stress People do this deteiled Job for me, but if someone wants to download all wiiflow themes for me and upload them at another place it would be also ok for me, or if someone Shares his account there for half an hour or so with me. I dont know if ist allowed but if it is I also could upload the themes as soon as I got them also on my own at a for other People better accessible place and make it public by creating community post or wiiflowiki entry with the links.

fledge68

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello colleagues,

I tried to download Wiiflow Themes from spiffy360 but after clicking on the download link it only says that you have to Register to download but Registration isnt possible as activation mail for the account either wasnt sent to the used email adress or after clicking on the activation link or copy and past it to the browser only error message is shown that Code is faulty.

So I wanted to ask if either someone could help me Register there, maybe contact through the Forum an Admin and ask him to help what would fit me best as I dont want to stress People do this deteiled Job for me, but if someone wants to download all wiiflow themes for me and upload them at another place it would be also ok for me, or if someone Shares his account there for half an hour or so with me. I dont know if ist allowed but if it is I also could upload the themes as soon as I got them also on my own at a for other People better accessible place and make it public by creating community post or wiiflowiki entry with the links.
Wiiflowiki has your themes. Google it or check my sig below.

Reactions: MassiveRican

fledge68

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried it? Only 3 Themes from themes area on wiiflowiki are still up, all other arent available anymore. I hope avaiabilety on spiffy360 is at least a bith better.
didn't know. apparently the ayatus.org links are down. i'll see what i can do to repost them.

JuanAGT

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi everyone!

I know it is an old post, but it's a damn excellent post! Thank you everyone for all the support for this community.
I have a question, I've just bought a second hand wii u and just modded it and loving every piece of it. I made a wiiflow injection and works like a charm, but when playing a Gamecube game (my preferend way to access them is through wiiflow) and pressing Home to return to Wiiflow it just bring me back to the Wii U main menu. Do you guys know how to return to wiiflow instead of the Wii U main menu?

fledge68

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone!

I know it is an old post, but it's a damn excellent post! Thank you everyone for all the support for this community.
I have a question, I've just bought a second hand wii u and just modded it and loving every piece of it. I made a wiiflow injection and works like a charm, but when playing a Gamecube game (my preferend way to access them is through wiiflow) and pressing Home to return to Wiiflow it just bring me back to the Wii U main menu. Do you guys know how to return to wiiflow instead of the Wii U main menu?
Not possible via wiivc injection. The methods the wii uses to return to wiiflow dont work for wiivc injection. The only thing i can think of is to modify nintendont code to boot wiiflow when exiting.

OleSchool

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to launch a game in WiiFlow without it first zooming in on the boxart?
Basically, if I roll over a game, I'd like to be able to launch it with the first A button press. Is that configurable anywhere?

d8thstar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wiiflow won’t load wii games from second partition

HI all,

I modded my wii YEARS ago and am now trying to help a friend out. I have successfully soft modded (banner bomb) his wii, installed everything (wiiflow, emulators, etc.).

Everything loads accept wii games (on second partition, FAT32). Gamecube games, fine. Emu games, fine. Wii games, crash.

Can someone please take a look at my sys report and help me out? Pretty please?

here is my sys report

https://pastebin.com/i6sb54jp

Last edited by d8thstar,

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Wiiflow won’t load wii games from second partition

HI all,

I modded my wii YEARS ago and am now trying to help a friend out. I have successfully soft modded (banner bomb) his wii, installed everything (wiiflow, emulators, etc.).

Everything loads accept wii games (on second partition, FAT32). Gamecube games, fine. Emu games, fine. Wii games, crash.

Can someone please take a look at my sys report and help me out? Pretty please?

here is my sys report

https://pastebin.com/i6sb54jp
Hello,

you don't have the right version of the cios d2x (you have the cios d2x beta 53 alt version on the cios 249, 250, 251), which is mainly used for port 1 of the Wii.

Install the cios version d2x ==> version 10 beta 52 by following this guide ==>https://wii.guide/cios

Then try again, and the result ??

Reactions: Alexander1970

d8thstar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i take it back. i had two games on the wii partition and they loaded fine. i just finished moving over my wii games from my original machine to the new drive. now when in wiiflow, when i change the menu to show wii games, i get the dreaded dis exception.

when on gamecube page or emulator page, it works fine

d8thstar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
having issues with turbografx cd games. if i load mednafen thru hb, games load fine.

but when trying the wiiflow plug in, i get the black screen exception error.

anyone have a mednafen plug in that doesn’t crash?

thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended