Not open for further replies.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
nobody was helping me from the start and you still have not payed attention to the conversation have you, this conversation isn't even about wimmfi anymore please get that in your head seriously dont embarass yourself by talking about a topic I left already

I'm hardly embarrassing meself.
I'm merely pointing out that if you keep on attacking people that nobody ever would help you anymore.

As for your other problem.
I suggest you do what Greywolf said.
Ask support in the Dolphin forums.
They're specialized at it.

D

Deleted-420537

OP
I'm hardly embarrassing meself.
I'm merely pointing out that if you keep on attacking people that nobody ever would help you anymore.

As for your other problem.
I suggest you do what Greywolf said.
Ask support in the Dolphin forums.
They're specialized at it.
1. your pretty much repeating what you said last time
2. this isnt a problem with dolphin its a problem with either the iso or the patcher

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
1. your pretty much repeating what you said last time
2. this isnt a problem with dolphin its a problem with either the iso or the patcher

1. I'm repeating it until you finally get it.
2. You're probably not patching it correctly then.

See, you're learning it.

Reactions: HackingNewbie
D

Deleted-420537

OP
1. I'm repeating it until you finally get it.
2. You're probably not patching it correctly then.

See, you're learning it.
1. nobody was helping me to begin with and I started out being polite nobody decided to help me to begin with and you didnt apparently get that the first time I got it wich gives me and impression that your not reading properly wich makes your "im repeating it until you finally get it" BADLY hypocritical
2. then could someone tell me how to patch polaris? because the website is being way to general

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
1. nobody was helping me to begin with and I started out being polite nobody decided to help me to begin with and you didnt apparently get that the first time I got it wich gives me and impression that your not reading properly wich makes your "im repeating it until you finally get it" BADLY hypocritical
2. then could someone tell me how to patch polaris? because the website is being way to general

How should I know what your problems are.
This is the first time I've seen you posting.

Idk, use google?
Go to the Dolphin forums and ask there?

Anyway, I'll stop responding, it's derailing the purpose of this thread.

HackingNewbie

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
WHEN DID I EVER SAY WIMM OWED ME SOMETHING
Dude, if you're asking Wiimm to do something that will ruin many people's fun (by allowing hackers) JUST FOR YOU, ONE GUY, you're implying that you think he owes you something. If anything, WE ALL owe HIM something for giving us a way to play online after the Nintendo WFC shutdown. Not the other way round. It makes no sense to both acknowledge that he owes you nothing, then ask him to ruin many people's fun just for you, and I say again, JUST ONE PERSON OUT OF THOUSANDS. You are also implying we owe you, and you expect us to honour our "debt" by giving up hacker-free play for you. You've got some serious issues that you're taking out on Wiimm and, by extension, the whole Wiimmfi community. *Mic drop*. (Surprised there isn't a mic drop smiley of some sort...)

Wiimm

Developer
Trophies
Website
wiimmfi.de
XP
Country
Germany
@DinohScene
It makes no sense to discuss with HurricaneTracker500. He lies about getting help (many people tried it) and ignores nearly always any hint. Instead he cries very childish and multiple: "I want to play under these conditions, but no one change the server system for me."

@HurricaneTracker500
The topic of this thread is: "Wiimmfi making me wait a THIRD WEEK" -- and you ignore it.
I say it again: You are trolling!

D

Deleted-420537

OP
Dude, if you're asking Wiimm to do something that will ruin many people's fun (by allowing hackers) JUST FOR YOU, ONE GUY, you're implying that you think he owes you something. If anything, WE ALL owe HIM something for giving us a way to play online after the Nintendo WFC shutdown. Not the other way round. It makes no sense to both acknowledge that he owes you nothing, then ask him to ruin many people's fun just for you, and I say again, JUST ONE PERSON OUT OF THOUSANDS. You are also implying we owe you, and you expect us to honour our "debt" by giving up hacker-free play for you. You've got some serious issues that you're taking out on Wiimm and, by extension, the whole Wiimmfi community. *Mic drop*. (Surprised there isn't a mic drop smiley of some sort...)

Ok sure I asked him to make wiimmfi compatible with PC. You realize if you developed a certain thing for pc you can make a security system for it that bans the hackers. So no Im not asking him to ruin peoples fun actually quite the opposite if he ports it to PC new people who did not want to hack there wii will be able to enjoy it just the same. also how could you think I imply that wiimm owes me. You brain must not work properly if you think that. You know genious theres a little thing called SUGGESTIONS ever heard of them? so no Im not implying that he owes me anything, my text makes that INCREDIBLY CLEAR but as usual people dont read stuff proparly. so why should I bother to read your stuff if its just going to be unessasary hate against me from people who did not read what I said proparly. Jeez. Also that question that I said before about it not patching proparly that question was intended for one guy ONE GUY. Not for you guys to come in and let the topic derail.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@DinohScene
It makes no sense to discuss with HurricaneTracker500. He lies about getting help (many people tried it) and ignores nearly always any hint. Instead he cries very childish and multiple: "I want to play under these conditions, but no one change the server system for me."

@HurricaneTracker500
The topic of this thread is: "Wiimmfi making me wait a THIRD WEEK" -- and you ignore it.
I say it again: You are trolling!
Im trolling? I think your the childish one if you think anybody unsatisfied with what your doing is "trolling" seriously its sad to call me a troll again the question was intended for ONE PERSON the topic derailed enough already just wait for this one person to finally respond to my original question jesus. if you dont have the answer why dont they just hold back ITS THAT SIMPLE also this topic wasnt supposed to be about this whole wiimmfi situation just people came in and derailed it. TRUST ME I DIDN'T WANT TO TURN THIS INTO AN ARGUMENT EITHER

Last edited by ,

HackingNewbie

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok sure I asked him to make wiimmfi compatible with PC.
Fair enough, but you asked that the 1-week thingy be removed in order to do it. You asked for it to be done in a way that would ruin the fun for more people. It's fair to report a bug to Wiimm, but to ask him to fix it in a specific way that would ruin other people's fun is not fair.

D

Deleted-420537

OP
Fair enough, but you asked that the 1-week thingy be removed in order to do it. You asked for it to be done in a way that would ruin the fun for more people. It's fair to report a bug to Wiimm, but to ask him to fix it in a specific way that would ruin other people's fun is not fair.
I asked for the one week thingy to be removed because I thaught it was pointless because I thaught mrbean had already put a seucurity system in place that makes hackers things not work. again I wasnt demanding that he remove it. Im not the boss of him he can do whatever the hell he wants I'm just providing suggestions and explaining reasons

Reactions: HackingNewbie

HackingNewbie

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I asked for the one week thingy to be removed because I thaught it was pointless because I thaught mrbean had already put a seucurity system in place that makes hackers things not work. again I wasnt demanding that he remove it. Im not the boss of him he can do whatever the hell he wants I'm just providing suggestions and explaining reasons
Well, that's fair, it's just that the original post seemed pretty demanding. Sry for misunderstanding.

D

Deleted-420537

OP
Please note by the way because wimm called me a troll. I only tro
Well, that's fair, it's just that the original post seemed pretty demanding. Sry for misunderstanding.
well because the original post wasnt actually the original post there was a "wiimmfi making me wait a second week post" wich youll see seems a lot less demanding. the third week post sounds so demanding because I was fed up after I could only play like one day then I had to wait another week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: GM all