Hacking Will this work? Hot swapping SD2Vita on PSTV and VITA--- Carry over savegames etc.

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Use your existing games, saves interexchangebly with your vita and PSTV using the same SD which already comes pre-installed with all the games off your vita to the PSTV.
Example one day you decide to play on TV, take it out, go on a journey and play on your vita.

I know you may have to use memcardswitcher atleast once? (not mutiple times right?) Perhaps keep the id.dat and replace each time you are switching?

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
As long as the Vita and PSTV have the same accounts, you can do that just fine. Wouldn't even have to use Memcardswitcher or anything, since once the Vita detects a memory card as inserted, it'll update the Live Area with games on memory cards.

Reactions: Chrisssj2

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
As long as the Vita and PSTV have the same accounts, you can do that just fine. Wouldn't even have to use Memcardswitcher or anything, since once the Vita detects a memory card as inserted, it'll update the Live Area with games on memory cards.
But you need to replace the app.db if you wish to keep the same layout. is this possible with PSTV?

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
You'll probably need to set it up at least once on both the PSTV and Vita and then it should be ok afterwards. I did at one time recommend someone using the same app.db for both the Vita and PSTV, but they claimed it didn't work for them, so I'm not sure if it actually would work fine.

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Will this work on a vita with henkaku and a vita on 3.67 ? Because that would suggest I could use a modified savefile by just switching over to my vita on 3.67

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Will this work on a vita with henkaku and a vita on 3.67 ? Because that would suggest I could use a modified savefile by just switching over to my vita on 3.67
As long as you actually own the game, you can use Vita Save Manager to decrypt and encrypt saves, including modified ones, and use it on a legit Vita, yes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup