Will you be shopping on Black Friday this year?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I never do. Black Friday is a thing over here, I just haven't really seen any must-have deals before. The sales on things I actually want are pretty small and they sell out quickly.

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i got Corpse Party Blood drive, army of Hell for psdead for 15 and 6euro respectively, i don't know if this is a real deal....

all stuffs i interested like SSD, Asus rog 258q monitor have been all increased their prices before Black Friday then retailers made a price drop again.... all ''hot deals'' are basically just COLD DEALS

Last edited by leon315,

Cenvo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I'm planning on picking up a new phone and look into a new monitor for my pc.
Doubt I'll find a good deal on any of those but it's worth a try. =)

D

Deleted User

I got a few games on the Nintendo eShop. Zelda: Oracle of Seasons, Zelda: Oracle of Ages, Super Mario World and Super Metroid. I was planning on buying an iPhone X but Apple isn't offering any Black Friday deal for it. I'll probably buy it anyway because I want a good camera.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
this year's psn sales are bad and there are not a lot of choices.
amazon doesn't have good things either.

I guess I'll keep my money this year.
good thing, I'll have time to play games from my backlog instead of getting new ones.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States

m-e

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have everything that I want, so I won’t spend my money. I have work too, so instead, I’m filling my pot with honey.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nothing of interest this year. Plenty of discounts but not much I was ready to buy. So far even my steam wishlist was targeted. All I have gotten in my cart was Grandia 2 and ultimate Marvel vs capcom 3 for %50. I was gonna get more, but I got those two knowing I will be playing Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and needing to dedicate too much time to play other games like Tales of beseria, hopefully they will be on sale again and I may buy it, or even better discounts.

Honestly most discounts i was hoping for wasn't what i found, some like %15 isn't really my kind of a sale, unless is %50 or more and depending on the game. I also notice how steamlink is always %90 off like every sale. (Wonder whats up with that):unsure:

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Tales of berseria and Knack 2 at 50% were tempting, but I'm sure there will be more sales later.
I was wondering if Life is strange prequel is interesting, but I can also get it later.

I hoped for a Kingdom heart offer, but a sale was available the week before black friday. price still too high :(

I stopped buying games when they have sales, I end not playing them :(
I think I'll just buy a game when I really want to play it, even if no sale is available at that time. it's still cheaper than buying games to never play them...

Last edited by Cyan,

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
No, since my country's retailers are crooks and up the prices before black friday and then they reduce it back to the original price (they only do this on expensive items like phones, where do I know this from? I woke up today to my sister almost crying that she had been saving up money for an S8 and they didnt reduce it at all.)

Sort of like this: https://imgur.com/gallery/5ZXIO

Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought a hot pocket on black thursday and I worked black thursday and friday. they had xbone x's leftover by the time i went on lunch lol

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I waited until today to get a switch on amazon (in case they had sales for cyber monday), and now they are out of stock... (amazon.fr)
I should have bought one when I could.
I'll check at my local shops instead but they are more expansive, and not sure they will have xeno game at release date.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I spent Friday at home streaming Shining Force for you guys :P. I did not shop anywhere. I don't usually find the need to shop on black friday. I also don't like the idea of black friday.

Reactions: HaloEliteLegend
Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
There really wasn't much this time around. I either had everything I wanted or didn't find any appealing deals on anything that would be "nice to have." My dad and I spent Friday afternoon walking around a bunch of different stores. He was all ready to buy something but we found nothing so he almost bought a 4K TV just to come home with something, haha. I talked him out of it, because I don't see the appeal of 4K. HDR is the cool stuff, and those TVs are still rather expensive. Better to wait and let the technology mature, too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality