ROM Hack [WIP] 3DS Fan Translation Projects List and Discussion

YukidaruPunch

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Just chiming in to say that it feels a bit surreal to see this thread. I made the first thread on GBAtemp's NDS Translations well over ten years ago, still identified as Rod - which is how most people (I mean, honestly, almost everyone) who knows me call me to this day.

The NDS list of translations came to be because many translations happened so sponteaneously around here and I didn't see a single place that would gather them all. While Romhacking.net was and still is a thing, much stuff happened around here that didn't got a page back there because sometimes would be progress projects or simple menu translations. @War (can you hear me, girl?) took over the project a few months later and this would happened every once in a while and so on. Life always got in the way but someone was always there to keep the torch on.

It feels funny to see the layout I did back then, and I still think it's kinda cute today. There was even a progress log which is totally the kind of stuff I would do. Back when I first did that thread I wasn't even in university yet, and just, like, last week I finished my major. So much stuff happened in that time.

Sorry if that sounded a bit off-topic - which, undoubtly, it was. Unlike back then, I know no faces around here anymore. Don't know any of you. But I'm sure some of you guys interact all the same, just like we did back in those days. God, I'm old.

Time sure flies. Keep passing on that torch, guys. You're doing good work on preserving the effort of some people who are doing even better.

Kingpinn02

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know it's been a while since this has been updated, but I feel like this should be updated to mention the Rocket Slime 3 translation's beta and the updated Puyo Puyo Tetris patch that added the English voice acting.

Reactions: RedL and ZipMartin

Lacuna

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I already commented on this in the specific topic of this game but it seems abandoned so I will comment here again. Did you get a new 3DS Digimon World Re: Digitalized update to run on Citra, or was the game unfortunately abandoned? :unsure:

D

Deleted User

Hello I need help extracting files from a 3ds cartrige does anybody here know how to do this thanks

Damin72

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FabStyle is another one to add to the list, now that I released a new version of the English translation for the 3DS version. This is unfinished and WIP though.
Link

Negatronic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone point me in the right direction to the HakoBoy Hakozume Box English patch? If it is a complete CIA, I understand obviously it should not be shared here. I wasn't sure if it was a full CIA or a patch. That ISO is unfortunately dead. I love boxboy, and I love the idea of 3 titles in one!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality