Homebrew [WIP][DEV] NoAmii - Amiibo emulation within 3DS.

Reaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish this could be working for SSS someday, I don't really enjoy buying Amiibo for a one-time scan for characters. It's really fun with Smash and I collect them when I can for that but not so much for Bowser's Minions.

D

Deleted User

I wish this could be working for SSS someday, I don't really enjoy buying Amiibo for a one-time scan for characters. It's really fun with Smash and I collect them when I can for that but not so much for Bowser's Minions.
Does Superstar Saga work for you? I always get stuck on the screen where it says reading amiibo. It's just infinitely loading (O3DS)

Last edited by ,

Reaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does Superstar Saga work for you? I always get stuck on the screen where it says reading amiibo. It's just infinitely loading (O3DS)
I have a N3DS XL and the only compatible Amiibo I own is a Mario series Bowser, but I did get an OP early game badge out of it.

Marcogn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Great project, I was looking forward something similar! Unfortunately I cannot help with your problem but I wish you all the luck you need!

D

Deleted User

I have a N3DS XL and the only compatible Amiibo I own is a Mario series Bowser, but I did get an OP early game badge out of it.
As if the game isn't that easy already. :D The only time I had real problems back in the day were with this freaking sliding puzzle and the final boss fight

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is one of the last pieces to the puzzle. Amiibo emulation would mean all content unlocked from within the console. The ability to broadcast so you could use your Amiibos on Switch or another 3ds would be cool. Turn the 3ds in to a N2 Amiiqo. I hope this project does well. Wish I could help.

Jhynjhiruu

Trophies
XP
Country
this will not work acording o some of the most prolific hackers is debunkt theory
Sorry... are you ever, ever going to provide a single shred of evidence to back up anything you say? At this point, people are starting to get annoyed by you making stuff up and pretending it's gospel.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Purple_Heart, Nice. Happy birthday to him.