Hacking [WIP] English Translation Projects List

Raytheon_Thunder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
I want bring everyones attention an issue about Valkyria Chronicles 3 PSP.Although this awesome game has gotten an almost complete translation,quite a few untranslated bits in this game yet remain.

I'm currently playing the game.There's quite a few things that are still untranslated though.For example I found out that the newspaper and encyclopedia articles and a lot of dlc titles and a few dlc themselves are still untranslated.I was hoping the translators would fix these and perfect the translation eventually but they seem to have gone into a hiatus quite a while ago.As such these issues still remain to this day.

It's really Sad.

I'm particularly sore about those newspaper articles which always felt pretty important to me as they contributed a lot to the worldbuilding of the game.

This beautiful translation patch is ruined by all these small untranslated remnants.Can anybody translate and fix those???

Last edited by Raytheon_Thunder,

JudasEffect235

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hi guys! I just wanna ask if there's some sort of "definitive list" for translation project/s that are active/not active.

I'm kinda new here and confused on where to look.

Thanks in advance, guys. And thank you for the translation teams in their respective projects. High respect to you, guys.

Jenn4856

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hm I'm new here, but everything looks super fun and I hope you can get it done and do your best! You are all doing a wonderful job! I'm not good with coding or hacking, but if you need help with English translations I can do my best to help c: I would probably do the Tales games first if they need help since I love tales XD

RanceJustice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want bring everyones attention an issue about Valkyria Chronicles 3 PSP.Although this awesome game has gotten an almost complete translation,quite a few untranslated bits in this game yet remain.

I'm currently playing the game.There's quite a few things that are still untranslated though.For example I found out that the newspaper and encyclopedia articles and a lot of dlc titles and a few dlc themselves are still untranslated.I was hoping the translators would fix these and perfect the translation eventually but they seem to have gone into a hiatus quite a while ago.As such these issues still remain to this day.

It's really Sad.

I'm particularly sore about those newspaper articles which always felt pretty important to me as they contributed a lot to the worldbuilding of the game.

This beautiful translation patch is ruined by all these small untranslated remnants.Can anybody translate and fix those???

It would be a good idea to get it officially flagged as "unfinished", perhaps, to call attention to it. At the moment it shows as released with only needing "small polish elements" to be complete - I don't feel this is accurate given that the default patch that most are using (ie the translation project V2 from 2014) still lacks the DLC and what you list. Quite some time ago I did find some pre-patched images that seemed to have some of the DLC itself translated, as if the base (2014 v2 ) patch was then added to some other patch, but I am unsure who provided it.

It would be nice to get a complete fan-translation for VC3 E2, including all the DLC! Since we have the original, well made project itself taking care of the core game from a technical perspective it seems like there should be ample demonstration/tools, we only need both technical and language help to finish it off. Of course, the first thing to do is to ensure that people know there's still work to do!

Reactions: Raytheon_Thunder

oriongrant

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

JPC-96

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Someone is working on the translation of the Musou games for PSP. Which are.

Shin Sangoku Musou 5 Special (Dynasty Warriors 6 Special)
Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires
Shin Sangoku Musou Multi Raid 2 (Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce 2)
Sengoku Musou 3 Z Special (Samurai Warriors 3 Z Special)
Shin Sangoku Musou 6 Special (Dynasty Warriors 7 Special)
Musou Orochi 2 Special (Warriors Orochi 3 Special)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Thank you based Dinoh.