Homebrew [Pretendo Powered] Reverse - Reversing the death of Miiverse

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
finally got around to trying it out. Just posted on the filthy frank community. This is truly amazing and is a big leap forward for the 3ds hacking scene as a whole. Cant wait to see what new features will be added next. Maybe the addition of comments or yeahs. Anyway, amazing work.

Last edited by Giodude,
Reactions: Deleted User

dsearnack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AWESOMEEE! also just registered and posted for/in because filthy - true story I know a person whos legal name is Filthy Wicked :)

dsearnack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any screenshots?
You asking me? Would the dump file not be more valuable?

FYI at the moment I have tried the Y to update, from CIA and from 3dsx - both fail to launch after installing from this new package (patching enabled in luma)
Was working from original zip.. now both go to black screen when trying to launch miiverses

D

Deleted User

You asking me? Would the dump file not be more valuable?

FYI at the moment I have tried the Y to update, from CIA and from 3dsx - both fail to launch after installing from this new package (patching enabled in luma)
Was working from original zip.. now both go to black screen when trying to launch miiverses
no no sorry i meant foxverse screen shots lol

dsearnack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Sykoh there is a video a few posts up :P

And FYI I went back to the sdroot folder, copied back over with FTP and over wrote what was there.. back to where i was

DarkRioru

reach for the stars
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
Would it be possible for someone to hijack this server and upload xxx content, kinda like how players abused a bug in Mario & Luigi Dream Team to post images from the internet browser to miiverse. I'd hope for a positive community and not one that just wants to mess things up on purpose.
Just the ability post is good enough on its own. Comments would be the next big thing to achieve. But of course, without moderation there will be trolls spamming or saying inappropriate stuff.
I hope I don't get banned for talking about homebrew exploits or saying the word "donkey" when talking about donkey kong...

Reactions: Deleted User

ItsKaitlyn03

Official GBAtemp ?
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I never knew how much you guys wanted Miiverse back.
RJYrFzX.png

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I want to keep foxverse almost Miiverse identical. But the rules wont be the same.

Critichart

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
El Salvador
First of all, this is amazing, congratulations! And i have a question, would it be possible to customize foxserve in the future with this? like change the mii icons for images?

Edit- btw what if i want my old profile back? is that possible? because i see some users with their miis on display idk...

Last edited by Critichart,

dsearnack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all, this is amazing, congratulations! And i have a question, would it be possible to customize foxserve in the future with this? like change the mii icons for images?

Edit- btw what if i want my old profile back? is that possible? because i see some users with their miis on display idk...
Just an FYI my Mii was automatically attached as the one I have selected for my Nintendo profile. Perhaps deleting foxverse, changing your Mii and then re-installing would update to have your Mii on posts.
There may be a much simpler way....

Reactions: Critichart

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
    Veho @ Veho: @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip. +2