Status
Not open for further replies.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From now on could you make your cia release a separate download from the zip? This lets people make a qr code out of it and scan it with fbi, which is so much easier than manually putting it on the sd card.

catlover007

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
From now on could you make your cia release a separate download from the zip? This lets people make a qr code out of it and scan it with fbi, which is so much easier than manually putting it on the sd card.
sure, I added the cia file and qr code to the latest release. I never used this technique, I always used socketpunch with the old injected fbi version, but I might do in the future

Deleted member 383026

Tester for PojavLauncher
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For now, I made this qr code for myself through discord if anyone needs it:
Capture_2017-08-23-13-11-58.png

It's kinda big lmao

D

Deleted User

Man, the new version of craftus rocks! Huge props for dedicating time to this, I'm really enjoying it. :yay3ds:

catlover007

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
at the latest Nintendo Direct an official New 3DS exclusive port of Minecraft was announced. Currently I'm still deciding whether I should continue the development of Craftus

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
at the latest Nintendo Direct an official New 3DS exclusive port of Minecraft was announced. Currently I'm still deciding whether I should continue the development of Craftus

Well your project could still have a reason to exist even with Minecraft now officially on N3DS. And that reason would be for Old 3DS owners looking for a Minecraft-like experience on their handheld. I have a N3DS, so personally, I don't have much an interest in this project anymore, but if I still only had an O3DS, I bet I'd still be interested in your project here.

Joel16

Ils ne passeront pas
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

That port isn't all that great. I'd love to see where this goes, considering o3ds is not supported. I'm sure this will still be of good use.

In the end its your decision, but I'm sure many others will continue to support you regardless.

catlover007

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I decided to continue the development. Beside the fact that the port is New 3DS only it seems to be not so good in many ways. So while I can't give any promises about Craftus having similar amount of features(Mobs, etc.), I try to do my best, to recreate Minecraft for 3ds.

Also there are things which are only possible in homebrew apps, like e.g. custom resource packs, stay tuned for the next updates!

catlover007

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
how is development coming on
a bit slow, but I'm making progress. Yesterday I implemented the first block which depends on it's metadata(in other words it has multiple variations) wool. Also I implemented a better auto jumping, sneaking and flying. Internally the UI system was reworked to make it easier to create user interfaces, some bugs were fixed and there are also some graphical improvements, like that the current block you're holding is shown.
9U65ZuF.png

Last edited by catlover007, , Reason: better idiom

catlover007

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P7mAPWYcgE