• Replies 1,023
  • Likes 30

PigeonPigeon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For no apparent reason, the error does not appear now. The save editor suddenly started working again. Thank you for your time!

Attachments

• Screenshot (27).png
    Screenshot (27).png
    14.9 KB · Views: 345

MagmaLeader

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't get the editor to work properly. I open the file and at first glance at looks fine, can see my island name and whatnot. But as soon as I try to edit a Mii, it says "An error has occured, load a save first" and then when I try to reload the save, it says "savedataArc.txt not load, Save game is corrupted, or not a Tomodachi Life Save" My save file is not corrupted. Using latest version of save editor, as well.

Brion

Cheating for yourself
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
For no apparent reason, the error does not appear now. The save editor suddenly started working again. Thank you for your time!

you have redowload the save editor ?

I can't get the editor to work properly. I open the file and at first glance at looks fine, can see my island name and whatnot. But as soon as I try to edit a Mii, it says "An error has occured, load a save first" and then when I try to reload the save, it says "savedataArc.txt not load, Save game is corrupted, or not a Tomodachi Life Save" My save file is not corrupted. Using latest version of save editor, as well.

Try to redowload the save editor or sent your save file to see what goes wrong

Last edited by Brion,

MagmaLeader

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you have redowload the save editor ?

Try to redowload the save editor or sent your save file to see what goes wrong
I redownloaded the save editor and even backed up the save file again and the same problem persists. You want my save file?

Brion

Cheating for yourself
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
This is my save file

your save file work fine, I test save editor on Github, and he work. I don't know what happen exactly :/

Edit 2 :

Changes on ver.2.1.2 :
- Add Spanish and Portuguese language
- Tomodachi Life Save Editor makes a backup of your last save file open
- Extract your Mii to .tlmii file (EU : .eutlmii ; US : .ustlmii ; JP : .jptlmii ; KR : .krtlmii) [Miis can be restored in later versions]
- Edit Mii hair color (change a Mii's hair colour by html colour codes -> spray colors)
- Lock sweetheart feature (edit with an other feature - work better)
- Edit Miis friends list relationship (break best friends / break sweetheart later / change the relationship with islanders)
- Add settings (background music player, other things...)

Last edited by Brion,

Brion

Cheating for yourself
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Changes on ver.2.1.3 :
- All Miis can be exported to .mii file
- Fix Spanish language
- Move Food ID list to Github

Food's id can't be downloaded in this version anymore, download here and extract on root of Tomodachi Life folder

If something goes wrong tell me, thanks

Last edited by Brion,
D

Deleted User

Oof, corrupted my save. Good thing I made a backup LOL. I guess changing food stuff is a bit hectic right now?

Brion

Cheating for yourself
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Oof, corrupted my save. Good thing I made a backup LOL. I guess changing food stuff is a bit hectic right now?
You need to use only know values : Click on "EU/US food's id" to see know food's id, if your save is corrupted after edit food's id just replace by another value to restore your save

Last edited by Brion,
D

Deleted User

You need to use only know values : Click on "EU/US food's id" to see know food's id, if your save is corrupted after edit food's id just replace by another value to restore your save
Ahh, when I clicked it the first time it gave me a 404. Oh well, good work anyways!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on