Review (WIP)[WALTHROUGH] Ever Oasis

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is going to be edited as I go along through the game. I'll clean up as I go along or feel free to join in.

After the opening, you're able to choose a gender (only two), skin tone, and eye color. You'll be greeted by Nour, who will ask you to remove the sand in the garden with your Green Gale (activated by holding and releasing Y). Running to the right results in an endless message prompt. Running to the left, you'll find two paths: one is the main road (blocked by Tempo and Jagir), the other path leads to Garden with a cut-scene explaining what the sand pile in question looks like as well as, how to use the GG. After you remove both sand piles, a new scene follows. You only have GG as a command; use it.

You will feel like a weak baby, but be given 100 dewadems for your labor to spend at the festival. You're told to speak with all the people hanging out on the road and shopkeepers art the Bloom Booths, then report back to Nour. You can take the path on the left to enter Main Road.

Talk to anything with a speech bubble. When you find Jagir , you'll be given two Vulneraries. Report back to your brother. After the cut-scene, you have an endless prompt to go to Main Road. Another cut-scene. Finally, the game will save.

This is my edit break; I can't find the "save draft" option.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb