• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Woman jailed for testicle attack

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif

That's what I think about this......

The Viztard

Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
omfg...thats like...super human...she should go on a show thats like a mix of fear factor and american gladiator...run up to a dead cow or something...then use all your strength to rip its balls out...then put em in your mouth...and spit em as far as you can...lmao!
rofl2.gif
disturbing i know... but w/e, just thought it up...lol, thats disturbing too...

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
The Viztard said:
omfg...thats like...super human...she should go on a show thats like a mix of fear factor and american gladiator...run up to a dead cow or something...then use all your strength to rip its balls out...then put em in your mouth...and spit em as far as you can...lmao!
rofl2.gif

*ties The Viztard up and dresses him in a cow outfit* I think we have our first volunteer, whose next?

The Viztard

Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Narin said:
The Viztard said:
rofl2.gif

*ties The Viztard up and dresses him in a cow outfit* I think we have our first volunteer, whose next?
oh hell no!...lol, id rather dress up in a chicken suit...or maybe id just run away...far, far, away...lol...oh and i didn't volunteer for anything at all! uhuh...nothing at all...lol
rofl2.gif

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think she just got extremely horny. That's just hardcore xxxxxx pron right there.

lol.. jokin'.. but wow that sent shivers down my back. I got kicked in the nuts once so it's painful enough. lol.

dawn.wan

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i just read the 1st line of the article and had to wince... seriously some females do not understand how much that shit really hurts.. you don't even have to hit them hard, just a swipe can put a man down, let alone ripping them out... i wonder how big this girl is to rip them off.. its like going back to Kano's finishing move in MK.. makes me wonder man.. seriously.. she probably took part in that 'make wee man disappear' tick in Jackass 2...

AM I AN ASSHOLE??

I laughed for a bit after, it reminded me of that Frank Zappa classic "Bobby Brown"

Excerpt of Bobby Brown Lyrics by Frank Zappa
Womens liberation
Came creepin across the nation
I tell you people I was not ready
When I f*ed this dyke by the name of freddie
She made a little speech then,
Aw, she tried to make me say when
She had my balls in a vice, but she left the dick
I guess its still hooked on, but now it shoots too quick

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Remember guys, this girl has served her time in jail and is out there, somewhere. Last I heard, she ended up moving to escape from the ridicule. So who knows, she may be your girlfriend or next door neighbor.

P

pasc

Narin said:
Remember guys, this girl has served her time in jail and is out there, somewhere. Last I heard, she ended up moving to escape from the ridicule. So who knows, she may be your girlfriend or next door neighbor.

ewww... let´s hope she isn´t blonde

Deleted member 110780

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um, I thought you were supposed to die if you had your testicles ripped off D: There's a martial arts move that you can do even when they have clothes on.

I just don't see how she would have gotten through the scrotum. That shit is flexible.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I hate myself