Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Torture

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using wood_rpg_v1.09. When I try any of the 4 icons that are on the screen I just get a grey box. I can't select anything.

Mr. Torture

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using wood_rpg_v1.09. When I select any of the four icons on the screen it opens a gray box. There is nothing to select in the grey box. I would think this is where the game file should appear.

Freudian Lemur

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mr. Torture said:
I looked up the description of the cartridge that I have on modchipstore.com. It is called M3 Perfect Adapter.
Well, Wood RPG is for the Acekard RPG, and Wood R4 is for the original R4. You have neither. Also, you had to look up a description? Why didn't you just read the label on the card?

Mr. Torture

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, it fits in Slot-2. Is there anything I can use to play newer releases? I guess I have to either find cracked copies or buy a new cart?

Freudian Lemur

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mr. Torture said:
Yes, it fits in Slot-2. Is there anything I can use to play newer releases? I guess I have to either find cracked copies or buy a new cart?
Slot-2 cards are incredibly out-dated. If you do choose to buy a new card and you want something cheap that will run Wood R4, go to shoptempp and buy an original R4 (if you don't mind being limited to 2GB microSDs). Or if you want something a bit better but a little more expensive, get an Acekard 2i.
But if you choose not to buy a new card, then patches for roms shouldn't be too hard to find.

Freudian Lemur

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
tk_saturn said:
The R4 from ShopTemp which is compatible with Wood is $6, there's really is no excuse for sticking with the perfect.
You never know. I, for example, can't affort to spend that much money on a flashcart right now. That's an excuse to not get one. But I'd still advise that you do.

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mr. Torture said:
Thanks for your responses/help! At least I know what I am dealing with now! Does the Acekard 2i work with Wood?
You don't need Wood on the Acekard 2i.

It has AKAIO. Wood is based on the Acekard OSMenu, so they basically look the same.

I have 2 guides in my signature, compare them and you will see AKAIO and Wood are pretty similar.

dellboy84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i need some help here, i am using R4 upgrade, when i put these files on i get stuck on the loading screen, i dont even get to the menu, can anyone please help me
smile.gif

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
dellboy84 said:
i need some help here, i am using R4 upgrade, when i put these files on i get stuck on the loading screen, i dont even get to the menu, can anyone please help me
smile.gif
Wood R4 doesn't work on fake R4 cards. I think that's probably been mentioned at least a hundred times.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

dellboy84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
dnt wanna sound thick, but as i have been using a fake for so long wifout knowing, which is the best to get??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol