BL888

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

I have a switch on 3.02 firmware. Is this worth keeping or return in hope for one with a smaller firmware?

Thanks

Yanda

Trophies
XP
Country
We can update easily.
We can't downgrade ever.
So lower is better. anytime

There is an exploit on 3.0.2?
Nobody knows the future.:D

Reactions: eXzoN

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Then you can play multiplayer with yourself

no shit. maybe you should stop going around the forum and posting shit and people who want homebrew or what ever on they switch.

how much does Nintendo pay you?

dont tell me you are doing it for free....

yardie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no shit. maybe you should stop going around the forum and posting shit and people who want homebrew or what ever on they switch.

how much does Nintendo pay you?

dont tell me you are doing it for free....
You asked a really dumb question. Do.you even use your brain?

yardie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you telling you doing all this for free. how sad.

dont worry if Nintendo do go bankrupt its not cause someone put a NES emu on they switch.
I just can't help it when people ask dumb questions.
Just so you know I have a 3.0.0 switch in storage just in case piracy is possible. Till then I'll enjoy my bought games on my other system

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
I just can't help it when people ask dumb questions.
Just so you know I have a 3.0.0 switch in storage just in case piracy is possible. Till then I'll enjoy my bought games on my other system

so your telling you want piracy cause your special. cause when other people want it, its the devils work.

its a open forum. people are going ask every type of questions.

at the moment we have nothing really on the homebrew or piracy front.

once we do, people will ask even dumber questions, like "can we play PS4 games on my switch"? "can we run CEMU on my switch?" i can guarantee it.

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even when both the latest and 3.0.2 isn't hackable?
It could be that 3.0.2 becomes hackable down the road, while later versions do not become hackable (or take years longer). It could also be that 3.0.2 doesn't become hackable, but a later software version that's lower than the latest at the time does. It's good practice to stay on the lowest version possible, but it's up to each individual user to take that calculated risk.
  • On my 3DS, I updated from 4.5 to 6.1 for Pokémon Y right before the MSET exploit was released for 4.X. I swore never to make that mistake again. I had to wait until the 9.2 exploits were released.
  • On my Wii U, I kept it on 4.0.2 for years before updating it to 5.3.2 with a disc for the first homebrew. Even though 4.0.2 wasn't hackable, being on a relatively low version allowed me to get to 5.3.2 instead of being stuck on something higher and, at the time, unhackable.
  • On my Switch, I'm on 3.0.0, and I have no intention of upgrading.

Last edited by Lacius,
Reactions: Yanda

CreAtor135

GBATemp's #1 Nothing
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so your telling you want piracy cause your special. cause when other people want it, its the devils work.

its a open forum. people are going ask every type of questions.

at the moment we have nothing really on the homebrew or piracy front.

once we do, people will ask even dumber questions, like "can we play PS4 games on my switch"? "can we run CEMU on my switch?" i can guarantee it.

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen
You literally asked a dumb question. Chill out.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
You literally asked a dumb question. Chill out.

who the fuck are you? do you even gbatemp?

all @yardie does is on this forum. in the switch section and PS4 section is :

"i have two devices, I have one on low in case i need to update ill update." the other is on current."

you want free games? well fuck off. cause im going to get free games. you update i get free games

tells someone to update on ps4 section
If you don't know even the basics you don't need to be hacking your system. Do yourself a favor and update
is going to get "backups" tho
I have gigabit internet so I'm good

the cunt is a self righteous prick.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Well I'm fucked to be fair I updated

wont say fucked. the hacking scene works in mysterious ways. let me give you an example.

on the vita scene 1st dev's released something called "rejevunate" which make it possible to create homebrew.

once alot homebrew was available dev's released something HENkaku which was a user friendly hack.

in the switch is it better if we get hombrew on the latest firmware? but no homebrew.

so its early days anything could happen yet.

Last edited by Flame,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRjqI-fBVI&pp=ygUPVml0Z2luIG1hZ2ljaWFu