Canada
Nice

upload_2017-12-22_2-13-23.png

Captain_N

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah and it says new. they will open a new one and sell it at the used price which is higher.
This is noobstop we are talking about. I was looking at trade in values for Aero fighters on snes that i own and it was something like $30... Its a $500+ GAME.......

Reactions: DRAGONBALLVINTAGE

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
More importantly they actually had some decent discounts on new games when I went into the store recently. $30 for pretty much any brand new PS4/XB1 game. Got The Evil Within 2 for my brother for Christmas.

What seems to be happening here is they plan to keep less shelf space for games and more for collectibles, toys, cards, shirts, etc.

Reactions: H1B1Esquire

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i looked at every product in the first 3 pages and they are all out of stock

That's why I said if anyone was able to buy anything, brag about it. I would love to see the trade-value on a game that's $0.07--you'd probably have to pay them to throw it out :rofl2:.

Maybe 2018 will bring better deals, like $0.01 games.

Reactions: DRAGONBALLVINTAGE

JiveTheTurkey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently bought Motor Storm 'Greatest Hits' edition at a TurdStop for $3 along with an Assassin's Creed game and didn't think much of it while paying just chatting with the wife turkey until I got home. I get home getting ready to play some oldies and I see the douche bag gave me a generic GameStop printed case with the title of Motor Storm INSTEAD of the red box I handpicked from the dirty crusty ass bin and the Assassins Creed disc was not even in the damn box! I drove my pissed turkey ass across town to that TurdStop and complained about not getting my game in the disc and that I wasn't given the red case I handed to purchase. I hadn't gone to a GameStop since the PS4 had launched and it is still a shit experience.

Reactions: H1B1Esquire

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But it's mostly crap!
no way they had powerbanks , 3ds battery packs, buletooth speakers and android phone game controllers for like $27 cents , how can you beat it
i would have bought all of them but nothing is available online or in any store
the only thing i found available was a ps4 remote for 24 cents but i am in MA and not driving to CT , plus it had terrible reviews

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
INSTEAD of the red box I handpicked from the dirty crusty ass bin

This is how you get even: keep the case any for any game you trade to G$ so they have to buy their own cases. The DS (not 3DS) cases are a real pain for them.

So compared to steam sales, is this better?
Just marginally. On the upside, you'll have physical items.

i am in MA and not driving to CT

You can call the CT store and see if they'll ship it. I was able to get a Xenoblade Pro controller sent to my G$ from a G$ over an hour away, which saved me a lot of trouble.

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is how you get even: keep the case any for any game you trade to G$ so they have to buy their own cases. The DS (not 3DS) cases are a real pain for them.

Just marginally. On the upside, you'll have physical items.

You can call the CT store and see if they'll ship it. I was able to get a Xenoblade Pro controller sent to my G$ from a G$ over an hour away, which saved me a lot of trouble.
i would not bother for the ps4 remote but i would certainly bother for the android controller and the power bank (the bluetooth speaker was online only)
do you know of a way to make the store search expand the range? there is no field to set how far you want it to search, plus i wonder if they charge shipping , and is it store to store for free shipping ro to your house

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs