• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Wtf Is Wrong With This World :(

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I cant even read this thread it really annoys me. I dont care if your from india iraq canada or whatever your still a person.Lets just make a example for instance a young iraq muslim does not want to be a suicide bomber just because hes from iraq. Now come on people stop talking about where he is from thats not a factor. Just because your from a certain nation does not mean you want to kill people. Another point because someone is muslim does not mean their from the middle east. Enough with the foreigner talk also the world s free place people should be allowed to stay where they want.

lolsjoel

Trophies
Website
www.0RANGECHiCKEN.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
I cant even read this thread it really annoys me. I dont care if your from india iraq canada or whatever your still a person.Lets just make a example for instance a young iraq muslim does not want to be a suicide bomber just because hes from iraq. Now come on people stop talking about where he is from thats not a factor. Just because your from a certain nation does not mean you want to kill people. Another point because someone is muslim does not mean their from the middle east. Enough with the foreigner talk also the world s free place people should be allowed to stay where they want.

Here here!
grog.gif

FUCK racism and prejudice.

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is the 19th school shooting in 10 years.

America is so fucked up...
Think of it this way. thats 2 schools per year out of like, a million schools? Half a million?
Anyways, today i just found out about "colum-bine." Heck do i know how its spelt, but thats how i pronounce it (or at least the ppl who told me)

Not really sure if this belongs in this thread, but since it is in the 'offtopic' part of the forum i really wanted to say this, since it really surprised me. A new person moved into the neighborhood. His name is Akmed. That is THE most stereotypical person i know now, and i know alot of stereotypical jews.

Azimuth

Chicken Teriyaki Boy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Your timeline is off, the inspectors did the inspections after the war. We are in the process of rebuilding the country and establishing a government, but they are not allowing us to rebuild it. I was there, I know what happened.

As rightfully you should, you destroyed it and sent the country into chaos. Maybe they want to rebuild their country and setup a government thats independent from what America wants it to be, have you thought of that, maybe give them back some dignity.

Enough hating and hijacking this thread, war is bad, and I wish this whole thing ends well, arguing now will not change the past. Sorry to anyone I may have offended.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
im really pissed the way the world works. My family met a very friendly African family 4 years ago. The women we met then had two kids now these two kids are like my little sister or even my daughters to me. Now the they have been given letters saying they are not allowed to stay in Britain anymore. So now im going to lose my family because of the stupid uk government what gives the british government the right to tell who stays and goes. Once you make friends with these so called "foreigner" maybe some of you arrogant people will relise it doesn't matter what your skin colour is or where your from.

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
You folks should be thanking the U.S. for offering to be the target of hate in the world. With the Islamic Jihadists focused on Americans, you can go on living happy lives.

"America Lite" should be thanking the U.S.A. especially.

aslacker55

I like pie
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Enough hating and hijacking this thread, war is bad, and I wish this whole thing ends well, arguing now will not change the past. Sorry to anyone I may have offended.

I agree with you on that. I extend to you my hand, ask you bury the hatchet, and end this quarrel. Are you man enough to accept my offer, like I accepted your apology earlier.

BoneMonkey

The cheese stash is a lie.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Get over it pussies they are people dieing all over the world in larger numbers

a kid with a gun goes nuts and goes on a killing spree thats all that happened

and what is with the american bashing in this thread ???? this kid ISNT EVEN FROM AMERICA !

but what pissies me off the most are the people who compare there crappy situations with what happned at virgina tech

im really pissed the way the world works. My family met a very friendly African family 4 years ago. The women we met then had two kids now these two kids are like my little sister or even my daughters to me. Now the they have been given letters saying they are not allowed to stay in Britain anymore. So now im going to lose my family because of the stupid uk government what gives the british government the right to tell who stays and goes. Once you make friends with these so called "foreigner" maybe some of you arrogant people will relise it doesn't matter what your skin colour is or where your from.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME ??? how is your story related to this and i GUARENTEE THE COLOR of THERE skin had nothing to do with it your leaving alot out of your story and to tell you the truth who fucken cares... play your race card somewhere else

infact i bet if we kept immigrants out of america we would be safer

YES we are a nation of immigrants but guess what WERE FULL !

and of course a big FUCK YOU to all you america haters if it werent for us you would all be speaking german sucking adolf's dick!

Azimuth

Chicken Teriyaki Boy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

I agree with you on that. I extend to you my hand, ask you bury the hatchet, and end this quarrel. Are you man enough to accept my offer, like I accepted your apology earlier.

I accept your offer, it takes a man to apologize, and a bigger man to make peace
smile.gif

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Jesuz cripes! You people wanna maybe get back on topic or what?

I leave for a few hours and come back to this?

Just what does the Iraq war have to do with some nutball snapping and taking out a bunch of students?

Did I miss something?

Oh, hello jtroye32!

This isn't some national/global violence debate or gun control debate. This is about some guy that lost it emotionally/mentally and decided to kill a bunch of people. If he didn't have guns he would have made bombs, end of discussion.

Thank you!

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME ??? how is your related to this and i GUARENTEE THE COLOR of THERE skin had nothing to do with it your leaving alot out of your story and to tell you the truth who fucken cares... play your race card somewhere else

and of course a big FUCK YOU to all you america haters if it werent for us you would all be speaking german sucking adolf's dick!
You're pretty much right on the first point. This is the first time a Korean guy's gone on a spree. Big racial breakthrough for asians there. Mindless rage knows no race.
grog.gif

You don't make Americans sound any better or smarter though. Maybe there's a good reason other countries dislike our craaaazy government and their policy of global domination.

Really you guys. Just because our government sucks atm doesn't mean we're all retarded, just a lot of us. :'(
There was a shooting in Canada not too long ago too...

Azimuth

Chicken Teriyaki Boy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
grog.gif

how the hell did this topic change to the Iraq war and become 13 pages, I guess its partly my fault
wink.gif

@sgadzookie80, whats up your ass, just because someone is critical of your government doesn't mean they hate all Americans. Its not like Steven Harper is doing a great job either.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
sgadzookie80 thats a insult to all the people who fought in the war. Dont forget Britain, france, Russia. Dont forget the other countries were they countries just fighting for nothing? Remember america didn't help untill later on in the war. However america was part just like the other countries now dont act like it was just because of america the war was won.

BoneMonkey

The cheese stash is a lie.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
sgadzookie80 thats a insult to all the people who fought in the war. Dont forget Britain, france, Russia. Dont forget the other countries where they countries just fighting for nothing? Remember america didn't help untill later on in the war. However america was part just like the other countries now dont act like it was just because of america the war was won.

You dont know history

Britian was holding but would have lost the war eventually FRANCE ?? are you kidding me ?? they surrendered lol and do you know why ?

to spare there art .....................

all the other countries pretty much fell or would have eventually

and we didnt care the only reason we went over and fought was we were afraid to take the war on our shores

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol