Hardware Xbox HDD or flash drive?

slaphappygamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to decide if I should get an official hdd or just use a flash drive. My intent is to use the drive just to install games and saves. At this point, the games and hard drives are cheap. I'm not really interested modding the console. I'm open to any input on the storage situation. Thanks!

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Get a 320 GB or 500 GB WD Scorpio blue HDD and "hack" it with HDDHackr.
That way you can get a sea of storage space that's faster then USB.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
That's the one yeh.

You can get prehacked ones (they do lack the Xbox emulator but you can inject it in) for a few quid more on Ebay/craigslist probably.

slaphappygamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The "Xbox emulator". Can you please explain? I just found an original 120hdd for $15. I may get that one, but I'd like to know more about the Xbox emulator.

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its like a small partition on the hdd containing the code to run original xbox games ik where to find it but considerering it's propriatary so is the HDD secret sector (which allows a hacked HDD to be reconized by the 360 in the first place can't even give you the site (just google it) but the xbox emulator is there too i did it once but destroyed the drive physically (don't ask) when you find em get the Secret sector that fits your drive (using a smaller SS will just give you that amount btw 500 GB is as big as a normal unhacked 360 can handle if you hack your 360 through a hardware hack you can go higher AND skip the hdd Hacker step as a hacked 360 will automaticly format the drive but you lose XBL as you will get banned upon connecting

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended