Hardware Xbox One S Store Kiosk

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I work in a department store. I was in the back stock area and we had just received a truck. There's a huge box labeled, plainly "Xbox Kiosk" I assume this is just your standard kiosk shipment. I've never personally seen one in the box. But I'm wondering if it's actually an Xbox One S kiosk. Would it really be shipped to retailers this early? And would they even bother replacing perfectly good, regular Xbox One kiosks with the updated model? The timing just seems strange seeing as how it was just announced and suddenly we have a new one. Wasn't actually able to open it either. Just got a peak at the cardboard box.

Reactions: Deleted User

Crazc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's most likely the Xbox One S kiosk. It was just announced, and people want to see it in person, of course. So Microsoft made and sent the kiosks :)

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Oh wow, please take pics if you can of it. Allowing people to check out the new model and play it always sparks interest. :)

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll keep checking back to see where it's at. If it's ca get some pictures, I'll update you. But my guess is it's going to sit in the back, all boxed up until it's actual release date. If it really is the new model.

Reactions: Saiyan Lusitano

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just snapped a picture of the box today. I wish I could open it. I've never seen a kiosk box before so I have nothing to compare it to. I'm not sure what the 2.0M means.

Kiosk.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning