• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,547
  • Replies 9
D

Deleted User

OP
Hello all,
I recently bought an OG Xbox from eBay. It comes with UnleashX and also an Xecuter chip.
However I don't know what model it is and neither does the seller.
My Xbox has a red power ring and upon startup it says Microsoft where others say Xecuter.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all,
I recently bought an OG Xbox from eBay. It comes with UnleashX and also an Xecuter chip.
My Xbox has a red power ring and upon startup it says Microsoft where others say Xecuter.

Thanks
Are you sure it has a modchip? O: maybe it was just hot-swapped.

Reactions: Deleted User

jellybeangreen2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all,

Thanks

Could be softmodded. - Check within System>Settings>System information. It will tell you things like HDD size, xbox model etc

D

Deleted User

OP
I don't really want to look inside the console as I am very bad at opening electronics.

I checked the System Info and didn't find anything relevant to a xecuter or any modchip

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If it is softmodded then that's cool with me, just wanted to make sure of what I had really :D

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't really want to look inside the console as I am very bad at opening electronics.

I checked the System Info and didn't find anything relevant to a xecuter or any modchip

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If it is softmodded then that's cool with me, just wanted to make sure of what I had really :D
Well you got a modded xbox, thats for sure, but im pretty sure that is a softmodded xbox, it does the job, and you are running Unleash Dashbaord, you can set multiple alternative dashboards easily, as well as themes for it. as for opening the xbox, they are just about 8 torx screws, and nothing else. lol.

D

Deleted User

OP
Well you got a modded xbox, thats for sure, but im pretty sure that is a softmodded xbox, it does the job, and you are running Unleash Dashbaord, you can set multiple alternative dashboards easily, as well as themes for it. as for opening the xbox, they are just about 8 torx screws, and nothing else. lol.
Thanks for the clarification, looking forward to using this beast.

Reactions: ScarletDreamz

philipx99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Hello all,

Thanks
Actually if your set is mod with xecuter chip. When power up your xbox by pressing and hold the white button of your controller and it will go into xecuter bios screen. Inside there will have a lot of info. Hope it help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Were actually bots