Xuphor: Mostly lies, some truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

First thing: I am very sorry to everyone. I have lied greatly to all of you.

I have been given a second chance by Costello. I am telling everyone here the truth about me, whether it be long-term lies or more recent lies. I will also share some truths.

Truths:
1 - I am not female...

2 - I really do have Cystic Fibrosis, and am currently in the hospital for it. (See Lies number 1 for why) (And staff member feel free to check my IP for verification, UT Southwestern Hospital.
Here is a picture of my in my hospital bed (Had to use rear camera on a mirror, as front camera doesn't work): http://i42.tinypic.com/hrmxkh.jpg
I absolutely HATE my appearance by the way, sorry if you do too.

3 - Because I really am in the hospital for CF, I am on 3 IV medications (Levaquin, Tobramycin, and Zosyn), along with ~17 other medicines (pills, nebulizers, "The Vest", etc)

4 - The reason I downright refused ALL donations from any GBATemp member, reddit blog thing, kickstarter, any of that is because I am not a theif. I may be a lieing attention whore seeker cunt douchbag, but I would never steal money from people. Even slezebags like me have some standards.

5 - My parents really disowned me when I was 11 ish. They are diehard Catholics, and they swear I will go to hell when I die. I also renounced my Catholic faith when I was 16, and turned Agnostic eventually. This obviously did not help matters.

6 - Kinekto isn't my sister. I don't have a sister, it was me.

7 - I am an attention whore a lot of the time.

8 - I am very much a computer geek. The avatar and signature really are my own 3d model creations that I made with Blender and use in Second Life.

Lies:
1 - I am not having a lung transplant at this point, or in the foreseeable future. I knew that a week long hospital stay was coming up for me, I get one every year or so. Because of my attention whorish ways, I greatly exagerated the circumstances. The thread unfortunatly got a lot more attention than I thought it would, people were getting MUCH more involved that I thought they would. It started making me feel insanely guilty, but I was in too deep. I had to start making stuff up as I went, which needless to say got way out of control.

2 - No lung transplant, no anonymous donor.

So please, I understand the vast majority of people reading this hate me right now. Still, I hope that in time you might forgive me, as I will no longer lie about anything to anyone. ... Nice to meet everyone here with no masks for the first time. I hope that some of you can forgive me for what I've done, but I know that some of you just can't. To those people, I welcome you to send me a PM expressing why. I'm hoping that getting your anger out right at me might help.

If you have anything to ask, please do so. I will answer anything at all.

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Although it's never good to see anyone in a hospital I don't think you're going to get that many kind words here.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Ehh... Ok. A good Christian forgives and forgets - at least you came clean in the end. Everybody was worried about you, don't pull stunts like this in the future. ;)
If you're an attention whore how about live up to the 'whore' part and post some sexy pics. I'm into outfits, especially long socks if you need some inspiration.
Something smells iFishy around here... :unsure:

Xuphor

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Although it's never good to see anyone in a hospital I don't think you're going to get that many kind words here.
I am aware of that, and I expect loads of hate aimed at me. The point of this thread isn't to get sympathy, it's to straighten out all the lies that I've been telling everyone since I joined, including the most recent giant one.

I very likely won't be liked by the majority of users now, and I understand. I wouldn't like me either on the other end. I'm hoping that over time maybe my unmasked self side will be more welcome here. It's a hope of mine, which I do not deserve to happen with all the lies I told, but at the least I hope to redeem myself somewhat.

Reactions: K3Nv2

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
I'm glad you came out in the open, and that you aren't dying.
I personally accept your apology, even though it doesn't erase all the lies and the deception.
And it's okay to be homosexual and be into furries, anyone who tells you otherwise is a homophobic c*nt.

Now I guess a lot of people are going to be mad at you, and to these people I say: be mad all you want but don't cross the line.

Xuphor

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're an attention whore how about live up to the 'whore' part and post some sexy pics. I'm into outfits, especially long socks if you need some inspiration.

I really hope you read my first truth, as if you didn't, you might find my male nudity sexy pics to be shocking.:unsure:

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Man I understand why you wanted all the attention(ASSUMING ALL THE GAY & "MY PARENTS HATE ME" STUFF IS REAL).

Its hard to believe in you ever again. But IF its real I hope you get well.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, don't worry, we already figured it out. We all saw your posts on other forums taking advantage of your disease, lying to other people about going into surgery, saying you were a guy, etc.

Either way, I thought you were an annoying piece of shit before, but now I think even less of you. People like you make it hard to believe those who are actually in need of assistance. I can't trust anyone on the internet anymore after this scummy, attention whoring shitfest.

I'm all for forgiving people for minor stuff, but this is just crossing the line. You fucked up, and you should have to face the consequences of your mistakes. Go find another community to leech off of.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I really hope you read my first truth, as if you didn't, you might find my male nudity sexy pics to be shocking.:unsure:
Enter Dinoh. ;O;
I'm all for forgiving people for minor stuff, but this is just crossing the line. You fucked up, and you should have to face the consequences of your mistakes.
The whole thing was fishy from the start and it's true that it puts other Internet care seekers in a bad light now, but forgiving doesn't in any way entail no consequences - responsibility is a big part of forgiveness. It's just pointless to hold the incident against Xuphor in the future though, after he "does time" for what happened.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm glad you came out in the open, and that you aren't dying.
I personally accept your apology, even though it doesn't erase all the lies and the deception.
And it's okay to be homosexual and be into furries, anyone who tells you otherwise is a homophobic c*nt.

Now I guess a lot of people are going to be mad at you, and to these people I say: be mad all you want but don't cross the line.

Man, you are one forgiving lion. :P

ßleck

Console Peasant
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I knew it. It was kinda fun though, following the thread and playing Sherlock for a while. Hope you enjoyed yourself as well and don't actually get into a serious medical issue. Yet I don't like people seeking attentions, liars and the many other things you are... So, probably not gonna forgive you and honestly I don't think you would care that much.

Also
:wtf:

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, it's good that you confessed the truth after the tumult of the *ahem* events that had transpired. As for myself, I don't hate people for what they do because it solves nothing, so no, that doesn't mean I hate you. I've no doubt that many are glad that you aren't actually on your deathbed ;)

Just, uh, don't pull that BS stunt again, I've my share of pranks, but that one takes the cake

Xuphor

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, it's good that you confessed the truth after the tumult of the *ahem* events that had transpired. As for myself, I don't hate people for what they do because it solves nothing, so no, that doesn't mean I hate you. I've no doubt that many are glad that you aren't actually on your deathbed ;)
Just as many are wishing I was on it, after what I did though. I don't blame them. In all honesty, if I were someone on the outside on this, I would be very hesitant to forgive a member that did that. I'd have to think long and hard on it, it wouldn't be a quick forgive for me.
Neither do I expect anyone here to do to me.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just as many are wishing I was on it, after what I did though. I don't blame them. In all honesty, if I were someone on the outside on this, I would be very hesitant to forgive a member that did that. I'd have to think long and hard on it, it wouldn't be a quick forgive for me.
Neither do I expect anyone here to do to me.

Again, I personally don't hate people for foolish things they do, but gaining the support of a community and....well, healing takes time. I don't know what else to say, other than the fact that, geez, I'm never good at these things.

Let's just say that learning from the past and dwelling in the past are two very different things. Just watch your p's and q's.

Xuphor

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xuphor when did you noticed it went out of your control? Or why you decided to put an end to it?
Around the time of the RPG Maker thing, probably. I decided to put an end to it all after I got banned and realized how much I love GBATemp, it's members, etc. It's where I spend a lot of my free time, and has been for years. After I got banned, there was this terrible heart crashing feeling that would not go away. I just had to attempt to rectify myself, and I am very greatful that Costello is letting me try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou