Xuphor: Mostly lies, some truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tend to keep pics of friends and important people in my life around (I don't get out much or visit people often and I move around a lot so I rarely have the same physical friends for more than a year or two), and it just feels odd to delete them, you know? Like even if the person made me hate them, I'll just stick the pics in a sub-folder so Windows doesn't thumbnail it in my face.

Naa its alright, i Know exactly what your talking about. Im the same way with being around the same physical people for only about a year.

Sinael

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I never, ever posted anything to you, but I was silently watching all this, and at first I believed in You, I'm seriously disappointed for such behavior, for the kind of person You are, and the things you've been through you should be way more mature, and less of an attention whore, seriously, out of crap i even shed a couple of tears for your situation, shame on you.

Xarsah16

GBATemp's Official Village Dingus/Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
you mean like this?

images

Lol this pic came in my head when you said "bath towel"

15xpzd2.jpg

dear god, oh my... no XD it's not like that! *is doubled over laughing*

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Friends, this thread won't be open for much longer. I think most of us have had our say by now. But if you have any parting words, I ask you to post them now.
That makes it clear what the results of if I'll get rebanned or not.

Again everyone, I am really sorry about what I did. From now on, on any forums I go to (That I have logged into recently, aka ones that I remember I'm even a part of), I will be perfectly honest. If you see me on any other forums, I will not lie.

Thank you everyone who read this.

Xarsah16

Trophies
XP
Country
That makes it clear what the results of if I'll get rebanned or not.

Again everyone, I am really sorry about what I did. From now on, on any forums I go to (That I have logged into recently, aka ones that I remember I'm even a part of), I will be perfectly honest. If you see me on any other forums, I will not lie.

Thank you everyone who read this.

I don't see that as making anything clear Xuph...

I just see it as this thread closing. Whether or not you'll be able to post in the rest of GBATemp - I think that's a different story.

Maybe I'm hoping too much, but I don't think Vulpes's post means more than exactly what he wrote.

Xuphor

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't see that as making anything clear Xuph...

I just see it as this thread closing. Whether or not you'll be able to post in the rest of GBATemp - I think that's a different story.

Maybe I'm hoping too much, but I don't think Vulpes's post means more than exactly what he wrote.

His wording:
I think most of us have had our say bye now. But if you have any parting words...
I think that very clearly means I will be banned, and very soon probably.

Xuphor

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Adding that letter to my statement changes the meaning.
Oh, I read that too fast, assumed it was a typo, sorry.

Still, the "But if you have any parting words..." part is..... pretty obvious I'd say. You only say "parting words" to someone that's going away forever, or at least a very very long time, and unsure if they'll come back.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Ok so after giving this situation a lot of thought I have come to a decision.

As far as I am concerned you would have continued this pantomime even now if you hadn't been caught out. You say that you started feeling guilty when the original thread attracted a lot of responses but from what I see I do not believe that. Even then it wasn't enough and you had to press the matter further fishing for another pinned thread with that rpg maker nonsense. Even after you were banned and you made an alt to PM me and costy last night you were still trying to continue the lie. It took me and Costello picking your story apart and me basically painting a picture of what the truth actually was for you to finally admit that all of this was a fabrication.

So after all that and after finally being exposed you started showing remorse, not one second before. Well the thing is every criminal who gets caught is remorseful after the fact, that is why as far as I am concerned it makes no difference to your case. You weren't a good member who told a little white lie and got caught out, you were a bad member who did something unforgivable, possibly one of the worst things ever done on GBAtemp and was caught. You weren't just attention whoring with this whole thing, you were an emotional and spiritual parasite. Feeding off of peoples grief and prayers the fact that people were literally getting on their knees and praying for your well being wasn't enough for you, you had to push it more and gain more attention with the rpg maker stuff.

You have made a career out of deceiving people online and you have been doing it for years. God only knows how many men you have manipulated over the years with your I am a tiny little girl routine. You make my skin crawl and honestly I just cant live with you getting away with this when others have been banned for less. So I am going to make a call, because honestly I think the people who are quick to forgive you don't have a real appreciation of the scale and impact of what you have done and have been doing for years.

This was just a step too far and I can't in good conscience just let you get away with it. And I will not allow you to simply continue on in these forums like nothing has happened and in the process of doing so set the precedent that someone can manipulate the community in this way and get away with it with a simple apology. Because this is not "lol the internet xD" this is GBAtemp, a community which only happens to be on the internet. And as long as I am a supervisor here anyone who tries to hurt or manipulate this community to this degree will be expelled from it.

jagerstaffel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
5/Well, I'll just dump this in here. When I read the original sob story post, I was laughing once I finished reading it (I first read it with the celebrity donar edit). That was way too much detail, and celebrity who is also a temp'er? Seriously? The worst that could happen is that being Gabe Newell :P It became even more funnier when a member posted a huge laundry list of questions, that's when I said "no way any of those questions have an answer".

I hold a thief in higher regard than you, xuphor. That is, the typical thief, who goes after material possessions in the name of greed and wantwantwant. You, you played with people's emotions purposely all in the name of attention, and for that I find it highly unforgivable. In fact, I'm going to have to slot you in right beside Hitler. I may actually be doing Hitler a great disservice by putting you beside him, but you two are similar. Hitler sang a song and people danced to his tune, the only reason why I hold him in higher regard is because he didn't bother to hide it. Everyone knew what he was doing, you, you hid behind the internet's certain degree of anonymity to tug at people's heart strings for your own personal enjoyment. If you had lied about having a PS3 or Xbox stolen, then I would just shrug, but you just slapped the face of many others out there who are on their deathbeds with no attention paid to them besides the occasional nurse check-up.

The moment you start toying with people's emotions, is when you've lost what little humanity you had left.

By the way, there's a pattern here. It doesn't help you somewhat confirmed gays are liars too, what with that NBA player, who lived a facade with his fiancee for what, 5 or 8 years, and instead of telling her first, he goes to a magazine or whatever public outreach he used. Now I can't even trust gays, let alone think they're attention whores too. Way to slap every gay's face too.

Reactions: yuyuyup

smile72

NewsBot
Trophies
XP
Country
5/Well, I'll just dump this in here. When I read the original sob story post, I was laughing once I finished reading it (I first read it with the celebrity donar edit). That was way too much detail, and celebrity who is also a temp'er? Seriously? The worst that could happen is that being Gabe Newell :P It became even more funnier when a member posted a huge laundry list of questions, that's when I said "no way any of those questions have an answer".

I hold a thief in higher regard than you, xuphor. That is, the typical thief, who goes after material possessions in the name of greed and wantwantwant. You, you played with people's emotions purposely all in the name of attention, and for that I find it highly unforgivable. In fact, I'm going to have to slot you in right beside Hitler. I may actually be doing Hitler a great disservice by putting you beside him, but you two are similar. Hitler sang a song and people danced to his tune, the only reason why I hold him in higher regard is because he didn't bother to hide it. Everyone knew what he was doing, you, you hid behind the internet's certain degree of anonymity to tug at people's heart strings for your own personal enjoyment. If you had lied about having a PS3 or Xbox stolen, then I would just shrug, but you just slapped the face of many others out there who are on their deathbeds with no attention paid to them besides the occasional nurse check-up.

The moment you start toying with people's emotions, is when you've lost what little humanity you had left.

By the way, there's a pattern here. It doesn't help you somewhat confirmed gays are liars too, what with that NBA player, who lived a facade with his fiancee for what, 5 or 8 years, and instead of telling her first, he goes to a magazine or whatever public outreach he used. Now I can't even trust gays, let alone think they're attention whores too. Way to slap every gay's face too.

Don't drag gays into this.... some people are liars some aren't. Most of the LGBT community are good upstanding truthful people. Plus I can't believe I'm agreeing with p1ngpong. But he said/ typed what a lot of us were thinking.

jagerstaffel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't drag gays into this.... some people are liars some aren't. Most of the LGBT community are good upstanding truthful people. Plus I can't believe I'm agreeing with p1ngpong. But he said what a lot of us were thinking.
That's why I said he/she/it made it worse. I can't even tell if the gay part was a lie. What else isn't a lie. p1ng said it quite simply, xuphor was remorseful after the fact, so how much sympathy was involved in the apology? Many people helped me here on GBAtemp, and to see some of them played with, very unforgivable.

Xarsah16

Trophies
XP
Country
Don't drag gays into this.... some people are liars some aren't. Most of the LGBT community are good upstanding truthful people.

I know many long time Tempers here who are respected and happen to be gay, and as smile72 has said, there are many truthful gay individuals.

We shouldn't have to defend being gay. It's a perfectly normal thing. Being a liar has absolutely nothing to do with being gay. Costello has made some remarks which made me have even more respect for Costello - the fact that he clearly understands what homophobia is and how clear it is that he does not feel that way or take part at all in bashing the gay community. People need to learn from his example.

The misconception needs to stop. Now that Xuphor's gone, the drama should end. We shouldn't continue it by debating homosexuality.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I raised my beer to your imminent passing the first time around.

Tonight, though the circumstances are different, I raise it again.

Not from life, but from this forum, this family, and in time, the minds of every person you emotionally screwed over.

At the risk of sounding like a dick... good riddance.

smile72

NewsBot
Trophies
XP
Country
That's why I said he/she/it made it worse. I can't even tell if the gay part was a lie. What else isn't a lie. p1ng said it quite simply, xuphor was remorseful after the fact, so how much sympathy was involved in the apology? Many people helped me here on GBAtemp, and to see some of them played with, very unforgivable.

It doesn't mean anything. It just means he's a liar. He might be gay, he might not be gay. Who cares? He's still a liar, he doesn't reflect the gay community.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, if you told me you were drowning, I would not lend a hand. I've seen your face before, my friend, but I don't know if you know who I am. Well, I was there and I saw what you did; I saw it with my own two eyes. So you can wipe off the grin, I know where you've been, it's all been a pack of lies.

And I can feel it coming in the air tonight, Oh Lord. I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, Oh Lord. I can feel it in the air tonight, Oh Lord, Oh Lord. And I've been waiting for this moment all my life, Oh Lord, Oh Lord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.