Status
Not open for further replies.

jonthedit

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Goodbye Xuphor,
While you lied to the temp I'm satisfied you told me sooner rather than later.
You probably will come back here with a proxy that skips the proxy check just to read these last comments.
I suggest you come clean to all of the Internet, including those other forums.

I can feel it in the air tonight, Oh Lord, Oh Lord. And I've been waiting for this moment all my life, Oh Lord, Oh Lord.
No OGMS tonight Gahars, ;)

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I prefer to think of it as the Sword of Damacles.

p1ngpong stood up, stared in the face by injustice itself, and with the power of the almighty banhammer, brought justice to that which did wrong in the community.

The gavel has fallen.

guilty.png

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And I thought my pathological lying, drug-raddled sister was an expert at making up BS, but this dude takes the cake. No never mind, he's exactly like my oldest sister as far as having one helluva jacked up mind. Good. We gave him a second chance, but boy did he botch that one.

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well.. After a more in depth appreciation from Rydian and P1ng contribution, i must get back on my previous words, and side with them..

Fact is i was not too emotionnally attached to your "dying" thread, but still i was caring and praying for you..

What changed my mind was that you seem to use and abuse for years behind online anonymous status, to get your way with people..

In clear, i do forgive you because you did not wrong me personnally, but i can only side with people you did.. So good riddance from GBATemp, and good luck for the future nonetheless.. Farewell, Xuphor!

Reactions: WhiteMaze

RedCoreZero

Creativity is Power
Banned
Trophies
Website
Google.com
XP
Country
United States
Guys, please let's forget about this and go back to normal temp. This will make a mark on GBAtemp history and is unforgivable to most, let's just move on and never be deceived by another intention whore who would do anything for it.Edit: And don't delete this thread either, it might be useful if she tries another stunt on a forum in the future.

also Inb4 lockdown.

Reactions: jagerstaffel

Xarsah16

GBATemp's Official Village Dingus/Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
This is the third thread for Xuphor, is it not? :P

I see what you did there now ;) I thought there were more different incidents, but now that I think about it, unless you do a lot of digging I don't think you'd know considering how relatively new you are.

Reactions: Chary

jagerstaffel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It wasn't intentional actually.
Ah, ok :P . In either case, I think it's a good description, "intention whore" is one who intentionally plays others, be it for attention or not. I had usually thought attention whores as people who replies to everyone, create a whole bunch of new threads, etc. This "xuphor'ing" is a whole new level :lol:

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And so we come to the end of this story.
I'd venture to say that most of us have learned something, here.
For some of us, we learned that lies on the internet are more rampant than we thought.
For others we learned that our suspicions are more finely honed than we believed.
And for one fellow in particular, the lesson was that lies beget bigger lies, until the burden can no longer be carried.
I understand that many people here feel betrayed. I'm among that number. Though the tale was threadbare in places, I wanted to believe it, too.
You should know that this story is a minority. There are more honest people in this world than dishonest. And the fact that you've been fooled this time shouldn't make you entirely callous, but only wary.
I for one am proud of the camaraderie shown here when we thought one of our own was in need.
Try not to lose that, GBAtemp.
It's a source of great pride, for all of us.

Summary of why Xuphor is banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs