Please, send me a MP if you have it

Thank you!!

Neofrerot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
On the previous page, someone gave the files you need to translate story dialogues. The link still works.
Thank you very much for your work, I'm still looking forward a full story translation since I don't speak japanese yet...!

Reactions: Natural

RY0M43CH1Z3N

Touching things and improving your world
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Spain
Oh, you're trying to translate into a different language than english. I thought for a second there I had someone that could help me lighten the load.
Which language are trying to convert it to?

I'm trying to translate all to Spanish (include menus and other things). I'm extacting from the Iso patched in english with UMDGen and with HxD or other hexadecimal editor, changing all.

Last edited by RY0M43CH1Z3N,

Screw_the_Rules

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to translate all to Spanish (include menus and other things). I'm extacting from the Iso patched in english with UMDGen and with HxD or other hexadecimal editor, changing all.
I gave Uforgivent on Youtube the extracted english story text of TFSP after I translated it, so TFSP has already been translated to spanish. The story at least has.
Send me a private message and I'll send you the tools for TF6, since I don't remember a spanish version of that ever coming to my attention.

Screw_the_Rules

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, but i'll translate menus, layouts, names to original, etc.
You can borrow the GIM files from TF5 to get the spanish title menu pictures. It's easy if you know what you're doing.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I try find omarrrio could please someone help me?.
yes, it's still alive. Don't worry about it. Omarrrio I think is going to be gone for a while.

Reactions: RY0M43CH1Z3N

Eliazin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you guys stopped the project? I really wanted to see the full story of the game :/ (sorry, I can't help translating, I don't know Japanese)

Neofrerot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I would like to see this project completed one day. This Tag Force 6 is the best of the 7 games. It would be awesome to have a translation of all dialogues, even from the main characters of board 1 (and 2 if possible) only.

Screw_the_Rules

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll let you have the script once I finish the duelist slot 1 characters.

Sorry if I don't get it but are you refering to TF6 or something else?
TF6

I would like to see this project completed one day. This Tag Force 6 is the best of the 7 games. It would be awesome to have a translation of all dialogues, even from the main characters of board 1 (and 2 if possible) only.
You don't want to see Jaime and Mimicry and that bitch Kami who's constantly touting her father's affluence?
Slot 1 and 2 characters I can guarantee, but only my chosen favorites from slot 3 will get done. Most of slot 3 characters' stories are generic as fuck and not worth the time.

Neofrerot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ah ah ah I have no problem at all to trust you about that! Only the slot 1 and 2 charaters really matter after all.
To tell the truth, I started to learn japanese since the beginning of this month to be able to understand, speak, and read japanese since I was quite frustrated to see that this game is still not fully translated... x)

ReckoJuice

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
With regards to the story, maybe I could help a bit depending on my time. I studied a bit of Japanese while in college. I can't assure 100% but I will try. Hope you saw this!

Also, does anyone have the TF6 Patcher? I would like to play the latest version of the translation without using 30fps cheat code.

Last edited by ReckoJuice,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Cranesbill @ Cranesbill: Hi Hi