Zelda: Breath of the Wild Champions' Ballad DLC New Footage - Releases TONIGHT

Screenshot (128).jpg

Shown live at The Game Awards 2017, new footage has been shown revealing the Champions' efforts 100 years prior to the game's events. The trailer featured new shrines, weapons, outfits, and Link has a motorbike now. Mario Kart 8 is canon.

Video will be updated to official source when released.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
OP
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
waitt
100 years before? so playing as link 100 years before? 'm drunk. help me ounderstand?
That's what the trailer showed. It's probably some new cutscenes you'll get to watch, but they looked lush.

Reactions: THYPLEX

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How bout releasing the actual content instead of hype videos. You can't keep using hype videos and expect it to always work. To me it doesn't show as much confidence since the best way to form opinions is to experience it which can be done by playing. Hopefully I can finish xenoblade 2 before it comes out so i don't have distractions.:blink:

Reactions: Anonymous42456

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How bout releasing the actual content instead of hype videos. You can't keep using hype videos and expect it to always work. To me it doesn't show as much confidence since the best way to form opinions is to experience it which can be done by playing. Hopefully I can finish xenoblade 2 before it comes out so i don't have distractions.:blink:
WTF are you on about the new content is out right now lol.

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well my game hasn't updated yet, so how do i get it? It says latest version installed. :unsure:

Also my statement was more about releasing a video just to tell is is available.
Not available for me either, plus the trailer said it's available "tonight", not "right now". So expect it to drop within the next few hours.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended