Last edited by Master Dimentio,

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Really buggy with the icons. Best is to pick in the list what you're looking for.

EDIT: Hella of a lot faster than IGNs however

Last edited by linuxares,
Reactions: alpmaster

GaM3r2Xtreme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any way we could get all these different items in a list? Would be cool to see a checklist people could go through without giving away location. I saw a cool map showing each of the regions and how many shrines there are in each one. This could be done for the seeds as well.

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One map to rule them all! Beat the game 100%! Find every little thing there is to find in the land of Hyrule! Enjoy!

http://www.zeldadungeon.net/breath-of-the-wild-interactive-map/

((Also if for whatever reason the icons don't show on the map, just give it a bit and let it fix itself.))
this is actually handy because i am pretty sure i had been given the divine beast locations marked on my map, but now they seem to have gone missing.

i hope its not a bug because i have put hours in at the start of the game and located all memories (hyrule castle was piss easy considering) and now i am ready to start doing dungeons.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
this is actually handy because i am pretty sure i had been given the divine beast locations marked on my map, but now they seem to have gone missing.

i hope its not a bug because i have put hours in at the start of the game and located all memories (hyrule castle was piss easy considering) and now i am ready to start doing dungeons.
Just go into the quests menu and activate the one related to the divine beasts, then they will show up in your map.

sarkwalvein

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
so defeats the purpose of having a map that marks things if you have to then manually select the mission to reveal them again.
So you are the only one that prefers to have a cluttered up map with 1000s of objectives from all missions marked together at a time in order to confuse you?
That makes no sense. Also you can stamp on the map whatever you want, but as for missions, select the one you want as active and you will have the related locations marked up as they should.

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you are the only one that prefers to have a cluttered up map with 1000s of objectives from all missions marked together in order to confuse you?
That makes no sense. Also you can stamp on the map whatever you want, but as for missions, select the one you want as active and you will have the related locations marked up as they should.
ohh sorry my reply sounded negativity towards your lover.

hows this for thought, i mean plenty of other games manage this perfectly fine.

filters?

you dont really need to absolutely everything on the map, you should be able to see key locations while zoomed out, such as towers/shrines/divine beast locations, then zoom in and additional content is added, zoom in again and more is added.

or simply filter to only show locations you want to see.

not exactly rocket science, but hey its a game based on missions/side missions so when you have a list of open missions when youve met people, which one was it...... hmmmmmm so nintendo have innovated making something harder than needed.

sarkwalvein

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
ohh sorry my reply sounded negativity towards your lover.

hows this for thought, i mean plenty of other games manage this perfectly fine.

filters?

you dont really need to absolutely everything on the map, you should be able to see key locations while zoomed out, such as towers/shrines/divine beast locations, then zoom in and additional content is added, zoom in again and more is added.

or simply filter to only show locations you want to see.

not exactly rocket science, but hey its a game based on missions/side missions so when you have a list of open missions when youve met people, which one was it...... hmmmmmm so nintendo have innovated making something harder than needed.
You could as well show some gratitude someone lets you know what you are missing instead of being so grumpy and entitled. Don't be a moron.

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could as well show some gratitude someone lets you know what you are missing instead of being so grumpy and entitled. Don't be a moron.
sorry it started to the quote (did state before i reply to posts as people put)

So you are the only one that prefers to have a cluttered up map with 1000s of objectives from all missions marked together in order to confuse you?

is that not a dig because a problem was put out there?

thanks for the reply anyways i will scroll thought all the missions ive started, rather than nintendo using a bit of sense and thought.

Reactions: sarkwalvein

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I feel like I spent the night with Ancientboi +1