PS1/2 Emulator WiiStation - Another Fork of WiiSXRX released

MeXen

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Bug 1: I hate to mention it, but after a few hours of gameplay, the emulator softlocked while i went for a jog, i was playin Megaman X2 and i left it in pause for 2 hours, and 6 minutes ago i tried to resume gameplay and nope, went dead with the whole wii so, time to hard reset.

What could possibly cause this?

Bug 2: Early on i deleted the config files and started a new, but after i saved the USB settings and did a BIOS set up, BAM, Stack Dump, hard reset, afterwards it didnt happened again.

Also sorry to say, but it was mentioned before that SoTN has its infamous stutter fixed, sadly i assume the guy started playing at the beginning because i kept getting it at random areas, particularly at the catacombs.

• Sad
Reactions: SaulFabre

Kirby6417

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IIRC, symphony of the night is a game that has worked well on the Wii for a long time. But now I’m hearing about problems with it. Does anybody know the last version of WiiStation that had a perfect SotN?

I’ll keep testing the newest version myself. i always love the progress with this emulator, it blows my mind.

MeXen

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
SotN seems to be a very nitpicky case, the old gijillion versions of v2.4 started to run it ''decently'' minus a few parts when it slowed down, like any scene that involves 3d polygons as well as certain effects, that was a year ago, since, the game now runs at full speed except only at the game over effect of screen melt.

Having interpolated sound is a bless tough.
Post automatically merged:

SotN seems to be a very nitpicky case, the old gijillion versions of v2.4 started to run it ''decently'' minus a few parts when it slowed down, like any scene that involves 3d polygons as well as certain effects, that was a year ago, since, the game now runs at full speed except only at the game over effect of screen melt.

or, maybe its because i am playing the japanese version with the Gemini retranslation, i havent touched US SotN in a long time.

I did a small test, i loaded SoTN, then after loading the game and playin 5 minutes, i pause it on the map, let it rest for 1h 53:m 32s , and when i came back, there was no audio, the pause menu took 2 minutes to load, then the rest of the game played with no music, was able to save my game, but when i entered a new area that requiered to load a new music file, it soft locked, sadly i was also not able to record the beginning of the main issue.

The same issue happened last night while letting Rockman x4 run and went for joggin.

What could possibly cause this, the lack of playthrough during near 2 hours,

Last edited by MeXen,

Disorarara

Trophies
XP
Country
Darkstalkers 3 has the glitched tiles on the side again

or, maybe its because i am playing the japanese version with the Gemini retranslation, i havent touched US SotN in a long time.

I did a small test, i loaded SoTN, then after loading the game and playin 5 minutes, i pause it on the map, let it rest for 1h 53:m 32s , and when i came back, there was no audio, the pause menu took 2 minutes to load, then the rest of the game played with no music, was able to save my game, but when i entered a new area that requiered to load a new music file, it soft locked, sadly i was also not able to record the beginning of the main issue.

The same issue happened last night while letting Rockman x4 run and went for joggin.

What could possibly cause this, the lack of playthrough during near 2 hours,

Are you using CHD or Bin/cue?

Reactions: SaulFabre

SaulFabre

I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador
Kek, PBP, the PSP format.
don't use PBP then. use BIN/CUE.

PS: maybe later i will recompile a new version with the Force NTSC fix along with the old Soft GPU fixes, along with latest Lightrec and libCHDr. (requested by @GustavoReis)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/4M3E1Lz6l9E?si=fSYNJxYTa0czXVow