• Views 4,446,800
  • Replies 53,769
  • Likes 43

Lulzigi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was the card completely empty when you tested it? The test is not useful otherwise.

Well, if it copied without errors, then Unstoppable Copier probably would have been unnecessary.

It may be overkill, but if all else fails you can manually extract your save data and restore it with Checkpoint
Thank you so much!! I was able to recover my save files! This also means that I can recover the save files from my old broken 3DS!! thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!!!

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Because my 3ds is a pre-owned one and come with a hack, and since I'm a noob I want to de-hacked it then re-hack to get a better understanding of 3ds CFW
Format System Memory does not remove custom firmware.
Make sure to create a NAND image and store it on multiple devices.
https://3ds.hacks.guide/godmode9-usage

If you have any questions just ask. Someone will help you. Reading through the guide is a good idea to get started. No need to uninstall B9S.

Good luck and have fun!

Reactions: CoolMe

ukigh4ie2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Since Nintendo switched off the 3DS network, my 3DS thinks it has no internet. The connection test fails.

The homebrew also thinks the 3DS has no internet.

What am I doing wrong or what can I do?

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since Nintendo switched off the 3DS network, my 3DS thinks it has no internet. The connection test fails.

The homebrew also thinks the 3DS has no internet.

What am I doing wrong or what can I do?
You can still download/update homebrew apps from Universal-Updater, can't you? It should as that has nothing to do with Nintendo's online servers..

PaperBaldo

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Sup everyone
Im kinda new in 3ds homebrew, and i've been trying to download multiple games for months now
And i have multiple problems with my new 3dsXL
1. FBI not detecting the cia files I download, when i hacked my 3ds, FBI let me choose the options to install cia file, also with godmode9 happened the same, but idk why recently none of them let me download the cias file i download, it doesnt matter if they are from different websites, it just wouldn't let me
2. DS games not working, when I forward the ds files to the home menu, some games appeared with a white icon and whitout a name, i don't use TW++ cuz when I used it for the first time it bricked my entire console and I had to delete it, and in order to still play nds games without bricking my console i used the forwarder, but nowadays every single rom I forwarded it would appear with those white icons (I tried forwarding with godmode9 but it also didn't let me) And I also read a post from this forum about the same problem but it didn't solve the problem sadly
3. Many games when downloaded didn't work, games like Kirby Planet Robobot, Wario Ware GOLD, Yokai Watch, among others when I open them up they gave me the error type generic with different process id depending the game, i've read multiple forums from this website and from reddit and the things they tried just didn't helped me so basically im out of ideas
I downloaded the CFW fix but it didn't solve any of the problems I just mentioned, if anyone can help it would be REALLY aprecciated

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto