A treasure from the past !

Welshgamer101

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I got to doing some organising from my mothers home (due to her wanting cupboards removed from a bedroom) This had me emptying it and coming across allot of my childhood belongings. As such I found these 3 amazing bits of tech and thought I'd do a quick post. heads up I know there's more, hope to find them, if the grandkids didn't borrow them ;(
I did quickly check them, but the bats I have a almost dead, I only turned on and quick turned off - so I could check the 3. I just ordered some new ones ;)
I have great memories of these and know I got several more hopefully here .. The boxing was one I took to school often and me and the boys had a whole league that we used to play, and also bets of our lunch money. (this unit was a replacement I bought after several months,as the original got pulled over and smashed screen in a heated final one day. Good times!
The Police Vrs Gangster was a fav though - as it got really crazy as it speeded up with dogs rolling dynamite and and your opposite jumping our behind vehicles etc..
Has anyone else got any great lcd's from the past ?
20230315_134212.jpg
20230315_134332.jpg
20230315_134352.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk