Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @realtimesave, you hi too
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    @SylverReZ anything new in gaming?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @realtimesave, i think she said she isnt into gaming
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @SylverReZ, what kind of headphones you use, fam? You run a DAC or anything?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Soundcore is decent for cheap
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I used to have my entire music collection in FLAC, but there is so many songs and devices that I want to store them that lossless compression wasn't enough, not to mention compatibility
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    a few years ago I decided to convert everything to mp3 with a relatively high bitrate, I had a terrible feeling I would regret doing that but to honest, I couldn't tell the difference in the audio quality after I did that
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I got rid of my local music collection years ago when I subscribed to Google Play Music. Big regerts
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm planning to start building it back up though. Plus, Usenet automation around music downloading has gotten so much better since then
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I used to use high end headphones and speakers JBL back when they made good speakers lol X-Fi Fatality edition sound card on PCI with XP back when Windows had good sound....
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Sicklyboy, Using a Fiio DAC and Betron headphones.
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I use AKG K7XX headphones for daily use, but Meze 99 Classics when I want to *enjoy* the music
    +1
    I mean built in sound on mobo's has gotten way better but still XP handled sound better and X-Fi was still better than onboard audio even to this day
    Hell not sure what was going on but for like a few weeks MP3's sounded muffled, some driver or Windows update fixed it. Thank god lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Oh boy Massdrop has $1100 IEMs. Want, but not at that price lmao. https://drop.com/buy/campfire-audio-andromeda-emerald-sea-iem
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'd sooner buy the Meze 109 Pro if I was dropping that much on headphones. I don't even like buds/IEMs
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I got the Google Pixel Pro buds, they're good enough for when I need portable audio. And some really cheap IEMs that Dankpods recommends, I think the KZ ZSN Pro
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd stick with cheapo Chinese $10 ones quality is actually becoming on pair with name brand since name Brand usually quads the price up anyway loose one bud that's another $200
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    My Pixel Pro buds shit the bed a month or two ago. My wireless charger (which they do support Qi charging) absolutely COOKED them. Caused some problem that caused the case to heat up to 180F+
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: My Pixel Pro buds shit the bed a month or two ago. My wireless charger (which they do support Qi...