Foxi4

Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
£349 for the kinectless one is the same RRP as the PS4. The PS4 has been £349.99 since release date. The fact is, the PS4 can be had from just about anywhere for about £325. The Xbox one, even with these cuts, in every capacity, is still more expensive in the UK.
At least it levels the playing field, which is good.

elmoemo

Trophies
XP
Country
Are these considered deals? Not so long ago in the UK the Xbox one was bundled with kinect and titanfall at £329. I'm holding off for similar bundle but under £300 mark so thinking Christmas /January sales

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
£349 for the kinectless one is the same RRP as the PS4. The PS4 has been £349.99 since release date. The fact is, the PS4 can be had from just about anywhere for about £325. The Xbox one, even with these cuts, in every capacity, is still more expensive in the UK.

EDIT

To put it another way. The Xbox one hasnt managed to sell in almost 8 months what it sold in the first 6 weeks of being released here. It really is struggling. This price cut in UK is not enough.

I bought my PS4 for £400 including Watch Dogs and TLOU from Sainsburys. Once the PS4 gets more killer deals, I can see Sony running away with it here.

kristianity77

GBATemp old fogey
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I bought my PS4 for £400 including Watch Dogs and TLOU from Sainsburys. Once the PS4 gets more killer deals, I can see Sony running away with it here.

I agree. Its bad I suppose from a competition standpoint, as that drives prices down in the long run. But the Xbox One here is more or less toast already. Its fast becoming a one horse race and its the PS2 era all over again.

Mariko

Trophies
XP
Country
Nice! Bring on the price cuts! I'd welcome one just before Christmas, too. I kind of want Xbox One, to be honest. WITH Kinect. I'm pretty much done with everything PS4 had to offer so far, and new exclusives aren't coming out fast enough, so another system would be perfect.

Obveron

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
PS4 has been $50 more than than the Kinectless Xbone in Canada as Sony raised their Canadian price a few months ago. If Xbone price drops, the gap will be even wider. I'm sure Sony must not care for the Canadian market, everyone I know is buying the Xbone and it's been the price that has been the major factor in their decision. Sure, they were 360 fans, but most were going to move to Sony for this gen (as it obvious to be the better hardware) but then Sony raised their prices and MS offered the non-kinect SKU. Pile on to it that Sony has no killer multiplayer exclusives yet and my Canadian friends have an easy decision with Xbone. It's too bad, as I was really hoping PS4 would win over my friends as the Xbone is underpowered IMHO, but having friends on multiplayer is important to me and my friends have made their decision.
I think Sony's price hike in Canada was a kick in the face, yeah I realize the dollar is weak, but still, Sony would have been smart to hold their launch price.

shndpz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
The price of 3599 yuan in China XBOXONE, approximately $ 586
i_f25.png

Attachments

• XBOXONE_淘宝搜索.png
    XBOXONE_淘宝搜索.png
    7.3 KB · Views: 192