Black screen, RCM not detected, Soft-Hard reset not work. Help?

Immubach

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi guys, i hope some can bring me some light to this "little" issue, because im quite devasted and lacking ideas.

I got this issue last month after updating my day one Switch to latest atmosphere, firmware and hekate release, as well as using the "kitties sigpatches". Everything was working fine for a few days, i played some games and let it charging in the dock. Just the next afternoon, the switch remained in black screen. It didnt get hit nor were any electrical issues at home those days.

I tried some methods without results:
- Charging it all night, both in dock and just the charging cable. Right joycon shows lights, the left doesnt. The screen does not show any lights in the edges nor shows the battery icon.
- The dock is detected by the TV, but doesnt recognize the Switch.
- The original charge cable works fine when used in my smartphone.

- Holding the power button for 15 seconds up to 1 minute
- Holding the power button and Volume+ combined for the same time.
- Used a jig in the right joycon, and the previous combination.

- After trying all the previous steps, still isnt detected by tegra in my pc (The same goes for NS-USBloader). Nor shows the hekate menu, or switch/atmosphere logo, nor go int OFW
- I updated the drivers many times
- I tried some type-c charging cables.

- Also, i tried using a clean SD, just with atmosphere and hekate files, as well as without the SD inserted.

The only thing i havent done yet is to open the switch and remove the battery

TLDR: updated switch to latest firmware/atmosphere/hekate remains in black screen after some days working fine. Tried different methods, any of them worked.

I read a lot of threads about black screens and any of them give me a hit, so i decided to ask for help

Last edited by Immubach,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/_NsOxG2zwWA?si=oK21qVNxgd98AyJT