Bloodborne

Jstsxlittt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
I seem to have found a free dlc glitch on bloodborne I found this glitch around when I was around the mid game I would say past mikolash, I vaguely recall this part but I returned to the hunters dream and the dlc was there, also important to note when I go to aditional content on ps5 the dlc shows up as it would if I have bought it. When I try to play my save on a ps4 it says dlc not detected or smth and its the same thing on a different ps5 so it seems to only work on my console. Does anyone know how this happened and if I can recreate it.

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I seem to have found a free dlc glitch on bloodborne I found this glitch around when I was around the mid game I would say past mikolash, I vaguely recall this part but I returned to the hunters dream and the dlc was there, also important to note when I go to aditional content on ps5 the dlc shows up as it would if I have bought it. When I try to play my save on a ps4 it says dlc not detected or smth and its the same thing on a different ps5 so it seems to only work on my console. Does anyone know how this happened and if I can recreate it.
Maybe post proof of this happening, a video?

krzys4x

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I played 5 min but I ahve on hdd :gun: :hateit: :hateit: :hateit: :hateit:
13041561107388696813.png
:hateit: :hateit:

Micolash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
could be one those messenger hat dlcs that was exclusive for EU/JP.

https://bloodborne.wiki.fextralife.com/Messenger+Skins

Jstsxlittt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol