Homebrew Can't save settings of Eternal Darkness (PAL) to a physical Memory Card

Shigeru89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hello there. I have an old PAL Wii console and a physical GC 128MB (2048 blocks) Memory Card. The Wii is softmodded and I use Nintendont for playing GameCube backups. However, the game settings of Eternal Darkness (Europe) are not saved in the Memory Card. In particular, they seem to be saved but when I reset the game, the settings are reset to their defaults. The game progress seems to be saved without any issues. The save files takes 15 blocks of space. On the other hand, when I use a virtual memory card there is no such problem. I'd like really like some help since it's very frustrating.

Zense

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yes, it's a third-party memory card. With a virtual memory card of 2048 blocks, there are no such issues.
Yes, it might not be the space that is limiting but rather the memory card being third party. Try finding it's name and brand and see if anyone else has had similar problems with the same game or different games.

Shigeru89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Yes, it might not be the space that is limiting but rather the memory card being third party. Try finding it's name and brand and see if anyone else has had similar problems with the same game or different games.
Actually, it's an unbranded Chinese memory card. It looks like this one:

wii_memory_card_128mb_1489369256_f8028e71.jpg

Reactions: Zense

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land