Cheat Badge Arcade plays via memory editing?

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is it possible to memory edit to get more plays in badge arcade? If so, how do you do that?
Go ahead. its still likely something nintendo watches as you are bypassing the paid for plays. which is a form of fraud. no one is going to care for or be stupid enough to risk their console for something like that.

Ondrashek06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Go ahead. its still likely something nintendo watches as you are bypassing the paid for plays. which is a form of fraud. no one is going to care for or be stupid enough to risk their console for something like that.
Yeah, but like, what values should be memory-edited to what? Also I don't care if my console gets banned, there are already unbanning methods.

drfsupercenter

Flash Cart Aficionado
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
your console I'm sorry you seem to be underestimating Nintendo they will not just ban your console they will ban your entire account
I know this is gravedigging, but I did the RAM editing back when Badge Arcade was new (and there was a really easy to use RAM editor in Gateway mode), and they banned my NNID from accessing Badge Arcade - but only that. I can still do all other games, eShop etc.

But that was also many years ago. I don't know what they'd do now - they might even ban you automatically. I got away with it for several weeks and then randomly discovered the ban after I tried to login weeks later.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me and wifey was deciding on our next vacation, so I hung up a map on the wall, and give her a dart and said, wherever you hit, we will go. She threw the dart and it missed the map completely and fell into a trash can below on floor. So I said "ok Florida it is."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @ZeroT21 ohhh a pot cake?
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Gimme some of dat
    +4
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh yeah i don't use weed,in my baking or in general
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    besides isn't it usually gummies or brownies?
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    So, make a "New Trend"
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i just said i don't use weed
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can add it in anything really, you can even make a butter/oil with it, then use that oil in anything
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    besides i'm literally a minor and neurodivergent, so telling me to make a cake with cannabis is traumatizing me, ur cancelled buddy /s/srs
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (nah jk i'm just parodying those "i'm literally a minor and neurodivergent" mfs on twitter)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Michigan has legal rec, so you only have few more years, is it 18 or 21 up there? 21 here in Ohio.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    prob 21, idk tho
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Guess I'll go with plan B and make a Rum Vanilla flavored ice cream
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That sounds damn good.
    Nah. Tequila maybe
    That, or Old No. 7
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm ashamed to ask, but what is old no 7?
    Jack Daniels
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh yea, duh
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I still have some old no 7, bout to mix with some coke, and get "California Sober".
    +2
    lol, I finally got you to Enjoy a Coc Tail :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @ZeroT21 oh i bet some rum raisin ice cream is so good

i don't drink, but some rum ice cream might be good
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Rum pecan ice cream is the bomb. Never had rum raisin, but bet be good. My homemade ice cream machine started rust inside so I pitched it, but gotta get a new one, miss making my own ice cream, esp with booze.
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But have you ever made ice cream on weed... Lol
    +2
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: But have you ever made ice cream on weed... Lol +2