Crash after installing nxthemes after atmos update

maraxion

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
So i updated my switch as always and installed same nx themes after as always, but then I got his crash... Any tips to deal with this? Crash came after NXthemes install reboot.
Forgot to extract home, hamye that was the problem?

IMG_20230316_101317537.jpg

marhalloweenvt

Trophies
XP
Country
Delete folder 010000000001000 in /atmosphere/content and then reinstall theme with NXthemes Installer to apply new patch for 16.0

maraxion

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Delete folder 010000000001000 in /atmosphere/content and then reinstall theme with NXthemes Installer to apply new patch for 16.0
Thanks, that helped.
One strange thing doh. Iv used HB app store to update NX theme every time and I have a quick launch of NX theme in Homebrew channel.
But the HB app says its updated to 4.7, but when use the NX theme icon in the homebrew channel I start version 2.7...
Is there like a double install, and if so how to remove the old and get the new one with icon in homebrew?

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, that helped.
One strange thing doh. Iv used HB app store to update NX theme every time and I have a quick launch of NX theme in Homebrew channel.
But the HB app says its updated to 4.7, but when use the NX theme icon in the homebrew channel I start version 2.7...
Is there like a double install, and if so how to remove the old and get the new one with icon in homebrew?
you'd have to have an .nro file of it both inside, and outside, of its own folder (but you'd have an icon for each in the hbmenu). But looking at the github page, I'd say you're just confused.
The installer .nro has it's own version and 2.7 is correct.

Reactions: maraxion

maraxion

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Thanks.
Now things seems to work nice, except that tinfoil wil not start. :)
Always something :)
So im guessing sigpatches, but sigmapatches.coomer.party sooms to be down. Any new sites?

Last edited by maraxion,

Kaizen_3090

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ello everyone does nxthemes changes the homebrew screen as well ? Is there a way i want to preserve my homebrew screen when applying themes?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...