• Love
Reactions: Alexander1970

RAHelllord

Literally the wurst.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
We had blok rented out for a bit back in the day. I don't recall if I've ever managed to finish it, though.

Always amuses me how Plok basically feels like the crack cocaine cousin of Rayman.

Reactions: Xdqwerty

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Started off as a Rare arcade game called Fleapit by brothers Ste and John Pickford. It
was cancelled mid development and the brothers left Rare and went to Software Creations and continued work on the game late into development it was renamed Plok after the main character and moved over to the SNES.

On a side note Shigeru Miyamoto once called it the 3rd best platform game of all time.

Last edited by AmandaRose,
  • Love
Reactions: Alexander1970

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Awesome Game, Had this back in the day. Really difficult game, desperately needed a Password or Save System. Great Music too!
Totally agree but sadly Software Creations had pretty much ran out of money and couldn't afford to add battery's to the cart for saving and they refused to use a password system because they thought game mags would print passwords and spoil the game for people.

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Totally agree but sadly Software Creations had pretty much ran out of money and couldn't afford to add battery's to the cart for saving and they refused to use a password system because they thought game mags would print passwords and spoil the game for people.
I think I read the same thing somewhere, luckily Emulators and Savestates saved the day, never would have completed it otherwise :P
Would be cool if some rom hack pros were to hack in a Password System tho.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol