Hacking Gaming Hardware Downgrade Version of games

VC1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How can I downgrade a game to previous versions please? Methods we've tried so far have not worked.

VC1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
remove the update, delete the ticket associated with it and install older update.
How? The game installed as the latest version - there was no update option. And I've heard of DBI but idk if it's still working, or if it's compatible with games already installed

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How? The game installed as the latest version - there was no update option. And I've heard of DBI but idk if it's still working, or if it's compatible with games already installed

Backup the save, delete the game and the update, delete the ticket with like goldleaf or dbi, reinstall the game and install older version update.

VC1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Backup the save, delete the game and the update, delete the ticket with like goldleaf or dbi, reinstall the game and install older version update.
The update was not separate. There's nothing to delete. I just installed a new game - so no file yet.
Also, how would you just install an older version update? This does not make sense to me

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The update was not separate. There's nothing to delete. I just installed a new game - so no file yet.
Also, how would you just install an older version update? This does not make sense to me

Get the base game and update separately. Getting rid of the ticket associated with the newer update and the update allow you to install older version of update.

VC1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Get the base game and update separately. Getting rid of the ticket associated with the newer update and the update allow you to install older version of update.
Are you using Tinfoil? And will deleting the ticket be permanent?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you using Tinfoil? And will deleting the ticket be permanent?

Tinfoil only provide the latest update so you have to manually source the update, deleting the ticket associating with the update and the update itself would allow you to install older version update.

VC1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tinfoil only provide the latest update so you have to manually source the update, deleting the ticket associating with the update and the update itself would allow you to install older version update.
Idk how to source an update, and just to clarify, I would delete a ticket just to reinstall the game that would still be the same as before? Because I am not understanding your process still

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Idk how to source an update, and just to clarify, I would delete a ticket just to reinstall the game that would still be the same as before? Because I am not understanding your process still

Look for the update online, can't provide you link due to forum policy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: The only imposter in chat is.... to be continued...