Hardware Error code 003-1101

MassiR77

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys, been getting this error code on both mine and my brother's 2DS XLs, not sure why but it wasn't happening before now. My internet password is the same so I am really unsure what is causing this.

FOX021093

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This particular error code means that your Nintendo simply can not connect to the internet... It could anything be anything from a setting on your router or a loose/faulty WiFi board and flex cable. I hope it is not the latter, because they don't make them easy to disassemble. You may just need to change your WiFi mode to 802.11b, or 802.11g at 2.4GHz. This mode is the supported mode for the 3DS/2DS family. You can change the mode of your WiFi by entering your own router's IP Address into your web browser. This will take you to your router settings where you change them. Set the router to the settings I have mentioned above, if that does not work it might be the WiFi board and flex cable in the handheld. You can find tutorials online to fix this/disassemble the handheld and put it back together... And the board and cable can be found on Amazon for less than $5. YOUTUBE IS YOUR FRIEND... LOL

MassiR77

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This particular error code means that your Nintendo simply can not connect to the internet... It could anything be anything from a setting on your router or a loose/faulty WiFi board and flex cable. I hope it is not the latter, because they don't make them easy to disassemble. You may just need to change your WiFi mode to 802.11b, or 802.11g at 2.4GHz. This mode is the supported mode for the 3DS/2DS family. You can change the mode of your WiFi by entering your own router's IP Address into your web browser. This will take you to your router settings where you change them. Set the router to the settings I have mentioned above, if that does not work it might be the WiFi board and flex cable in the handheld. You can find tutorials online to fix this/disassemble the handheld and put it back together... And the board and cable can be found on Amazon for less than $5. YOUTUBE IS YOUR FRIEND... LOL
Thanks, I will see what I can do. This is the only device not able to connect so I will try switching it to the other mode, I appreciate the help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hello. What's going on here?