Ez flash junior GBC pokemon issues

HappyPants

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Hi
I'm having issues with ez flash Junior on my GBC when i play any pokemon game on the GBC it corrupts the save file every time
I have tried to delete the the save
I have also tried 3 different SD cards and changing the battery in the cartridge I have no issues on my sp only my modded GBC and unmodified GBC they both are cgb-001
I am have tried both firmware 4 and firmware 5 with no luck

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi
I'm having issues with ez flash Junior on my GBC when i play any pokemon game on the GBC it corrupts the save file every time
I have tried to delete the the save
I have also tried 3 different SD cards and changing the battery in the cartridge I have no issues on my sp only my modded GBC and unmodified GBC they both are cgb-001
I am have tried both firmware 4 and firmware 5 with no luck
Sounds like a power issue on both GBCs

HappyPants

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Well have tried with a ac adapter and save fine with no corruption of the saves but what could I do to make it work without ac adapter

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Well have tried with a ac adapter and save fine with no corruption of the saves but what could I do to make it work without ac adapter
Do you have an IPS screen mod? The IPS screens use more power, combined with a flashcart which also needs more power than regular carts, can apparently cause issues.
You can buy replacement power regulators such as this, which claim to help the issue: https://retrosix.co.uk/Game-Boy-Color-CleanPower-Regulator-p369269554
The same store sells lipo battery kits which you may also be interested in: https://retrosix.co.uk/Game-Boy-Color-Battery-Packs-c120992517

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Very accurate.