FUBAR

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Watched the pilot's first 30mins and I was just done with it. It was unfunny, uninteresting, cheesy soap opera-y, and dull.

Schwarzenegger kept saying throughout the episode "That's it and that's all." to try and make it an expression. Awkward.

It's a Netflix show so I'm not surprised it's what I expected.

Reactions: AmandaRose

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Watched the pilot's first 30mins and I was just done with it. It was unfunny, uninteresting, cheesy soap opera-y, and dull.

Schwarzenegger kept saying throughout the episode "That's it and that's all." to try and make it an expression. Awkward.

It's a Netflix show so I'm not surprised it's what I expected.
100% agree it was bloody awful. One of the worst things I have watched in years.

Reactions: Marc_LFD

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
100% agree it was bloody awful. One of the worst things I have watched in years.
Schwarzenegger is essentially trying to copy Stallone's Tulsa King, but the difference is that Stallone is working with Paramount and Taylor Sheridan.

Sheridan is a beast and makes masterpieces (almost always, except Tulsa King which could have been better).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...