Hacking Games don't work after trying to update the console chip

flyonch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Hi, I ran into such a problem and I'm looking for (switch oled chip) help, briefly - I decided to update the firmware from 16 to 17, via daybreak. It was 4fir. I downloaded the firmware via the API and installed it later, updated 4fir itself to a supported one. The console started but started crashing games with errors in the photo below.
Subsequently, the error disappeared and the games simply began to hang at the moment of launch, which is on the stock firmware that is on the emulator. Those don't work anything.
Originally updated by emunand, maybe that's the case? Did you burn the fuzes there wrong or something?

1) already reset to factory settings
2) I tried to update different firmware versions, rolled up to 18 and put the usual kefir
3) I cleaned the flash drive + emenand and put everything on a new
one from what was done. Now 1 game is being launched from the cartridge (as I understand it before 3d rendering) and there are no textures and the picture is flashing, it is difficult to call it a launch.
Post automatically merged:

photo_2024-05-11_04-16-58.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I thought it was duck season, not... king kong season....