Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chaosdarkneo said:
WHY DID YOU NECROBUMP THIS? I HATE NECROBUMPERS.

Learn to READ THE DATE OF THE PREVIOUS POST.

Listen here! I'll do whatever I want, and I'd be willing to bet that not many people care if you hate anything. Your comments did nothing but add to the thread and in a most unhelpful way. My directions were written because they are that good. Noob proof, indeed! So go about your life and in the future I hope you use this piece of advice: Only comment with words that are helpful to a thread and watch your choice of words because "hate" is a very strong word.
mellow.gif

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
jimmyemunoz said:
Listen here! I'll do whatever I want, and I'd be willing to bet that not many people care if you hate anything. Your comments did nothing but add to the thread and in a most unhelpful way. My directions were written because they are that good. Noob proof, indeed!
Right...too bad the readme that is included with SNEmulDS is already practically the most fucking goddam clear readme to understand and only a real douche with rocks for brains wouldn't notice the configuration file is just that, a CONFIGURATION FILE...and has the ROMPath as an option, well done descriptions of all the other configurations, and doesn't limit the user to "put shit here...not anywhere else, and no I'm not going to fucking teach you anything or tell you to look and decide to set it up how YOU like it. You are going to set it up the default and I'm not even going to fucking tell you about the configuration file because if I did, there would be no point in saying anything beyond the goddam readme."

btw this post was helpful. It gave instructions for how to set up SNEmulDS: Read the fucking readme, understand that configuration files are meant to be configured, and run the .nds. Look at how fucking useful this post is :3. Shit's noob proof here. Too bad I'm posting this info when NOBODY needs it.

-edit-
O right, about your instructions...a part of it is wrong. You would have to rename the SNEmulDS if you plan on putting it in the extlink folder (smc.snemulds.nds would suffice). A more logical folder would be the launch folder because it's for like...apps...homebrew...shit like that.

Luigi2012SM64DS

G-old member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
jimmyemunoz said:
chaosdarkneo said:

Listen here! I'll do whatever I want, and I'd be willing to bet that not many people care if you hate anything. Your comments did nothing but add to the thread and in a most unhelpful way. My directions were written because they are that good. Noob proof, indeed! So go about your life and in the future I hope you use this piece of advice: Only comment with words that are helpful to a thread and watch your choice of words because "hate" is a very strong word.
mellow.gif
wait till you get a ban

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jurassicplayer said:
jimmyemunoz said:
Listen here! I'll do whatever I want, and I'd be willing to bet that not many people care if you hate anything. Your comments did nothing but add to the thread and in a most unhelpful way. My directions were written because they are that good. Noob proof, indeed!
Right...too bad the readme that is included with SNEmulDS is already practically the most fucking goddam clear readme to understand and only a real douche with rocks for brains wouldn't notice the configuration file is just that, a CONFIGURATION FILE...and has the ROMPath as an option, well done descriptions of all the other configurations, and doesn't limit the user to "put shit here...not anywhere else, and no I'm not going to fucking teach you anything or tell you to look and decide to set it up how YOU like it. You are going to set it up the default and I'm not even going to fucking tell you about the configuration file because if I did, there would be no point in saying anything beyond the goddam readme."

btw this post was helpful. It gave instructions for how to set up SNEmulDS: Read the fucking readme, understand that configuration files are meant to be configured, and run the .nds. Look at how fucking useful this post is :3. Shit's noob proof here. Too bad I'm posting this info when NOBODY needs it.

-edit-
O right, about your instructions...a part of it is wrong. You would have to rename the SNEmulDS if you plan on putting it in the extlink folder (smc.snemulds.nds would suffice). A more logical folder would be the launch folder because it's for like...apps...homebrew...shit like that.

Hey JurASSic. You are real bold through your computer. I can tell you know how to use a config file but does everyone else? Kids that are young play Nintendo DS and they might not be as literate as you are (and myself). I thought I'd give them some great directions and who are you to criticize? Matter of fact you are you, period? Look homeboy I'm not your rag toy and I certainly wouldn't allow you to speak to me this way in person. Your obviously a person in need of an attitude adjustment. Karma is real and I know you will feel its effects, as you get what you give. By the way, I wouldn't pay too much attention to my post count as an identifier of my abilities and I'm certainly not a noob in many aspects. Don't think your some kind of genius! Oh, by the way, the executable for SNEmulDS doesn't need renaming so +1. Look I'm even kind enough to help noobs like you
whip.gif

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Luigi2011SM64 said:
jimmyemunoz said:
chaosdarkneo said:

mellow.gif
wait till you get a ban

No one in their right mind would ban me for telling someone to mind their own business. Luigi read that sentence again and take the last half as advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I tried making chocolate lava cakes the other day in cupcake pan, what a mess, my lava exploded...