Homefront: The Revolution is scheduled to release 17th May

Deep Silver today announced that Homefront: The Revolution is scheduled to release 17th May 2016 in North America, and 20th May 2016 in all other territories.​

A Closed Beta for Homefront: The Revolution is due to run exclusively on Xbox OnePlaces are limited, and the only way to gain access is through acquiring an Xbox One Beta Token; Deep Silver and Xbox will be running a number of promotions over the coming weeks that will offer the opportunity to claim a Token and take part.

Your best chance of getting a Beta Token and staying informed of developments is by registering on the official Homefront website at www.Homefront-Game.com.

To celebrate this news, Deep Silver have also released the first gameplay trailer for Homefront: The Revolution.

‘This is Philadelphia’ offers a chilling glimpse into the world of Occupied Philadelphia, 2029, and the brutal polices known as the Yellow Zones.

Distinct from the war-ravaged wastelands of the Red Zones, and the highly militarised Green Zones, this densely populated environment offers a unique challenge and gameplay experience to would-be Freedom Fighters.

For more information and to get the latest updates on both Homefront: The Revolution and the upcoming Closed Beta, follow us on Twitter and Instagram at @HomefrontGame or on Facebook at Facebook.com/HomefrontGame. in February of this year.

:arrow:Homefront: The Revolution Official Site

UltraHurricane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm still immensely perplexed that anyone would be looking forward to a sequel to Homefront, cause it seems pretty odd that of all the former THQ IPs they still consider this property lucrative enough to make a sequel to, but who knows maybe Crytek has something up their sleeves

Last edited by UltraHurricane,

aaronz77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like the "Red Dawn" type story of these games. For that alone it's an instant pre-order for me. I'm not sure what system I'm going to get it on though. Most likely PC/Steam.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Soi soi soi rofl rofl rofl