Gaming How can i hoard games for PS Plus with out a PS4? is it even possible ?

Obveron

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Awesome, thanks for the replies! So even if they were never physically downloaded... (I don't own a PS4 yet). Simply because I "bought" them for free on PS+ (using a PC) today, then let my subscription lapse, they will still be available for download after I buy a PS4 and re-subscribe to PS+?

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Awesome, thanks for the replies! So even if they were never physically downloaded... (I don't own a PS4 yet). Simply because I "bought" them on PS+ (using a PC) today, then let my subscription lapse, they will be available for download after I buy a PS4 and re-subscribe to PS+?
Yes.

Reactions: Obveron

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Let's not lie to ourselves, support will eventually be cut. PSPlus games are rentals. They're good deals, but rentals nonetheless. You have access to them for as long as you are a subscriber, however there will come a day when they'll be gone - the day when PSN will drop support for the system they're on.

xcrimsonstormx

He called me a Nerd, I called him an Ambulance.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let's not lie to ourselves, support will eventually be cut. PSPlus games are rentals. They're good deals, but rentals nonetheless. You have access to them for as long as you are a subscriber, however there will come a day when they'll be gone - the day when PSN will drop support for the system they're on.

Really, we don't know that I mean the games are completely installed on out systems why would they lock the system to prevent us to play games that are already downloaded it seems like a dumb decision honestly, but we will all find out when Sony finally does decide to cut the support to the PS3.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really, we don't know that I mean the games are completely installed on out systems why would they lock the system to prevent us to play games that are already downloaded it seems like a dumb decision honestly, but we will all find out when Sony finally does decide to cut the support to the PS3.

It's in the PS+ user agreement, iirc.

You lose access to the games, downloaded or not, if you're not in the PS+ service. It stands to reason that you'd lose access if the service ceased to be from, say, lack of support.

Psionic Roshambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Games for Gold and PS+ follow the same principle, they offer a changing pool of games and you get access to those you picked during the cycle. You can re-download Plus content as well, but first it has to be on your account, just like with Games for Gold.

One of my least favorite qualities about going digital.

But to PSN's credit the price is pretty much rock bottom so like you say just look at it as a rental and you wont feel too bad when things eventually go boom.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong