Hacking How do I backup a physical game and put it to my sd2vita?

Archangel22

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Can someone give me a hand on how I can backup and copy a physical cartridge game I have for my PS Vita and then transfer it to my sd2vita to play without having to change my UMA and UX0 and UR0 settings? For reference I am using the below link for guidance and it seems straight forward however I am stuck at the part it says to disable my sd2vita first.

https://www.cfwaifu.com/create-ps-vita-backups/

For reference I have a Vita 2k model, do not have a Sony memory card, just the default 1GB internal space on the 2k model. I purchased a 256GB microsd and sd2vita adapter which I have working just fine. Im just afraid if I change my settings if I might break some settings like my tai folder or sd2vita that it becomes unreadable and I lose all my data and games that I have enjoyed for a year now.

I can backup the data via vitashell with the above links instructions, seems easy. Just unsure on how to disable the sd2vita first. I always have my sd2vita inserted and play my games off the sdcard. Last year to get my sd2vita to work I used Autoplugin II and set the settings as:
MCD:uma0
Int memory on Vita2k: imc0
GCD: ux0
UMA: none

I hope these are correct and I havent had issues since then. Anyway to disable the sd2vita I assume I have to change the above settings to the default settings my vita was set too before it could read my sd2vita card, but Im not sure what the default is. If I am correct and the above settings need to be changed can someone please list it for me what I must do? Once I have copied the game dump to my microsdcard and transfer it to my sd2vita cart I will run Autoplugin II again and set it up to the same above settings of:
MCD:uma0
Int memory on Vita2k: imc0
GCD: ux0
UMA: none

Then I should be able to enjoy my game backup without having to unplug my s2vita ever again right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, wth