Tutorial  Updated

How to decode QR codes on windows 10 for CIA and 3DS files.

Step 1: Download and install CodeTwo QR code desktop reader & desktop generator or use the online decoder ZXing.

Step 2: When using CodeTwo you have four options to choose from. You can use the from screen option to screen capture the QR code, the from webcam option (I don't have a webcam so I can't tell you how that works), the from file option which searches for the QR code if you saved it as a picture, and the from clipboard option (I don't know how the clipboard option works so I can't tell you how to use it). Now the ZXing website decoder has it where all you need to do is right click on the image for the QR code and than click copy image location and than paste the image location where it says Enter an image URL: and click the submit query button.

PS. I could make the tutorial easier to understand by uploading pictures of what the QR code decoders look like and what each function does, but I think typing the details is faster.

Last edited by TrendingNews,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: Currently asked for mecha mote iinchou mm my best friend to be translated but I also want to ask...