Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
196128-HumbleMobileBundle5.png

Ah, the time of cheap mobile games is yet again upon us. This time the selection of six games (and more to come) includes fantastic games including "the pay anything you like" games like R-Type II and beat the average games such as Carcassonne. Currently the beat the average price is just a bit shy of $5, which is a steal for the games.

Six games to keep your Android happy! Humble Mobile Bundle 5 has six games to keep you and your Android entertained. Pay what you want for retro shooter, R-Type II, the perplexing produce puzzler, Bag It!, and the monumental RPG, Aralon: Sword and Shadow. Beat the average price and get your brain into full gear with adventurous spelunking in The Cave, a digital version of the tile-based board game, Carcassonne, and The Room Two, sequel to the award winning puzzler.

:arrow:Source

Grab 'em while they're hot!

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh boy, I can't wait to try... wait, The Room Two has nothing to do with Tommy Wiseau's masterpiece?

Everybody betrayed me! I'm fed up with this world!

Mario92

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Finland
the Room was actually one of only few games I actually enjoyed playing with mobile device. There's just so fucking much junk and infinite games to take as much money out of you as possible so I'm pretty much given hope. Damn I miss symbian and n-gage and that says a lot as there wasn't that many games for those to begin with.

They should also fix their god damn client if they are advertising it and have made so many bundles already. It's lagging as hell, forgets installed games, keeps .apk files just lying around, MANY cosmetic and android integration problems - you get the point. Just generally painful to use.
They also could easily include soundtracks and eBooks to the app and possibility to download files with torrent to save their bandwidh and actually make those games load with decent speed... That may be biggest issue with it: it's much faster to open mobile browser and get the game with torrent link instead of using the app!

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aralon looked pretty terrible for Steam, but on Android it's an alright game. Art and world by the Elder Scrolls guys, I believe.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Always :D