Gaming I'd love to see Donkey Kong get the "yarn" treatment by Good Feel, next

MushGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there a difference between the 3ds version and the wii u version? I've only beaten the wii u one. I haven't played the 3ds version.
Let's see: Poochy Dash, Poochy Dash Gold Rush, better handling of Double Yoshi, greater amiibo support, custom patterns for Yoshi, 31 stop motion animated shorts...

And while I'm at it, Donkey's Wooly Dong.:ha:

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That would be something.
I was all hype about the kirby then it came out and it was pure crap. It was dumb down so much that it was "babies, you brought me babies" lol....
But yea it wasnt good at all.
Play the yoshi and its a bit better but it still seems like Nintendo is making them to kid friendly.
So if they made a Donkey Kong they would have to step that up or else there wouldnt be a point in getting it for me.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Agreed. To be honest, I haven't finished Tropical Freeze but considering I don't want to boot up the WiiU again.. I hope they port it to the Switch as a physical release than only VC.

03bgood

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let's see: Poochy Dash, Poochy Dash Gold Rush, better handling of Double Yoshi, greater amiibo support, custom patterns for Yoshi, 31 stop motion animated shorts...

And while I'm at it, Donkey's Wooly Dong.:ha:
The world maps also use the classic "Yoshi's Island" style map, instead of the 3D overhead view that the Wii U version uses.

I'm really serious that the M-rated games suck ass. Not all of them, GTA and Fallout are alright but a large majority of them really suck because they're mostly generic shooters and this shit has been going on for over a decade! I don't hate them because they're M-rated, I hate them because its the same shitty tactical shooter bullshit since 2007. In fact, I enjoyed a few M-rated games in the past like Perfect Dark and Half-Life 2 and I'm probably going to play Conker's Bad Fur Day pretty soon on Rare Replay.

Last edited by 03bgood,

ClayClaymore

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I only watch the commentaries on him. He fails at video games and doesn't ever research them before reviewing them. I mean he said he's been a fan of Kirby since the first game, Kirby's Adventure. Apparently he's never heard of Kirby's Dream Land on the Game Boy, which came out a year prior. He also called Super Mario Bros. 2: The Lost Levels, a perfect "predecessor" to the original Super Mario Bros. I mean how can you get "successor" and "predecessor" mixed up? Can't believe the IG is 10 years old. Seems just like yesterday when everyone was calling him an "AVGN ripoff". I'll never forget Armake21's rant on him. It was so fucking hilarious! I even sometimes visit this website called "Irate Gamer Sucks", it a blog on what he does. Apparently he's sank to a new low by looking at boxes with random shit inside of them and reviewing really shitty mobile games that nobody gives a fuck about.

Bro, it's 2017. The fact that you haven't moved on from the irate Gamer is very worrying to me and shows how stunted you are, mentally.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1