Hacking Is 256 GB safe, and more!!

Sardinha157

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Basically, I'm thinking about buying a 256 card, cuz my 128 is full, and I inteed to play every game on that creature and more.
Using 2 sd cards seems like a bad idea (if not them please tell me, that would help me a ton lol) and having the games on pc, and using checkpoint, them installing the ones I'll be playing makes me wanna sleep.

So yeah, what shoul I be prepared for if I use a 256 gb one? Like:
- Best brands, and types.
- Best way to format.
- And what to do so that the gba games play well, and the custom themes (anemone) work normally.

And someone on reddit said that 256gb is easier to corrupt, wich I don't know if it's true.

So yeah, please tell me everything, cuz I don't know what information is outdated, and what simply is false. Anyway thanks to you all!!! And have a great day!

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't know this, quite interesting! Thanks a lot ff wizard! And I'll be sure to check the link to see more about this, 2 3ds on one is kinda crazy hahaha
You don't need emunand at all, and you won't be missing anything if you didn't have it, sysnand is all you need.

xsdfr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
i've been using a 256GB Kingston SD ever since my previous card got corrupted (9 months ago). no issues apart from increased Twilight Menu load times. as for it being easier to corrupt, you should just take good care of the card and back up your saves just in case. i've had no issues so far in terms of corruption.

Reactions: Sardinha157

Sardinha157

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i've been using a 256GB Kingston SD ever since my previous card got corrupted (9 months ago). no issues apart from increased Twilight Menu load times. as for it being easier to corrupt, you should just take good care of the card and back up your saves just in case. i've had no issues so far in terms of corruption.
Thanks a lot for the info!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto