Is there a way to get the animal crossing new leaf patch with additional content Without going through the E shop, because I have a Japanese CFW 3ds

caliskier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m curious if there’s a way to get animal crossing new leaf downloadable contact from the eshop, or some other way. I cannot access the shop so I can’t get it.

Option one, I’m buying a 3DS from Japan if I download the patch from the E shop before I change it to custom firmware, and then change it to English, Will that work, and can I copy the patch over to the other consoles that I have for my kids, and it still be in English?

Is there another way to get it that I’m not thinking of

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I’m curious if there’s a way to get animal crossing new leaf downloadable contact from the eshop, or some other way. I cannot access the shop so I can’t get it.

Option one, I’m buying a 3DS from Japan if I download the patch from the E shop before I change it to custom firmware, and then change it to English, Will that work, and can I copy the patch over to the other consoles that I have for my kids, and it still be in English?

Is there another way to get it that I’m not thinking of
You could always use google. find a cia of what your wanting and install it with FBI. would be the easiest way.

Reactions: SylverReZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Could you imagine if these abortion activist said that sperm was a life, and you could not... +1